X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
    so 33 teams would just be werid even 34 wont be that great

unless the 3 teams per divison 5 conference
    Another team shouldn't and hopefully wont be added. Moving a team would be fine but messing up 8 divisions with 4 teams would be stupid. I don't know how you got 3 teams in a 5 division conference that would be 15 teams. If u meant AFC+NFC both having 5 divisions that still would only be 30 teams.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
      32 teams is pretty much perfect. If anything, it's too many. No need to add any more.
      That's why it's necessary to get this damn purple team away from me instead of adding another.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Itd be funny if the vikes went to LA since thats what the lakers did

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
          No no no, don't bring it to Los Angeles, bring it to Las Vegas .
          Would never happen. The NFL doesn't want to be associated with gambling, and thus, Las Vegas (the heart of all gambling) wouldn't make that possible.

I don't see the point of having a public press conference over something the NFL hasn't even looked at, much less considered.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            Seeing as how my college is about 10 minutes away from this freeway intersection, all I have to say is that CalTrans had better start widening those freeways right now if they want this to work. These freeways, especially the 57 are already too small to hold the traffic that goes on it. The 210 (which connects to the 57 from Pasadena) is also one of the worst and would need to be addressed as well.

For an NFL team to survive in the L.A. area, the planning must include a way to keep the fans from having to deal with the L.A. gridlock. If traffic becomes a problem, most people won't go.
            Where do you go to school? I'm about 5 mins away from city of industry.

The first thing that popped in my head when i first read was concerning traffic.

Comment

Move the Bills to Toronto and assassinate Al Davis and move the Raiders back to Los Angeles.

Problem solved!

Comment

Expansion drafts and the entire process is always fun but, I agree the league's pretty set w/ 32.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Comment

that's actually pretty badass looking...

Comment

maybe a team is relocating

Comment

i'm not opposed to an nfl franchise being that close to my house. actually would enjoy that.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
                          We dont need any more teams.
                          Yep, the number is perfectly even right now. Unless they are moving a team that is getting poor attendance? But I cannot think of one.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

i don't want an expansion team, or 2 for that matter.

the league is watered down as is, adding 2 teams would water it down even more. i don't want that. LA is too fickle anyway, they don't deserve a team.

If a team moves there, so be it. But im heavily opposed to expansion teams.

Comment

thats a nice stadium drawing

Comment

I think a relocation of an existing team to LA is very possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information