Steve McNair retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
    I think Troy Smith is going to be a really good QB. I might be in the minority, but I say throw him in there and see what he can do.
    i agree, give him a chance

Comment

Troy Smith will shine!!!

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        He had a good, long career, but it was time to retire.
        yeah ill always miss titans vs ravens they were good games Defence vs Offence

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Now here is the ultimate question, HoF? When he was great, he was a top-3 QB in the league, but when he was the worst... Ask Ravens fans.
          I don't think he gets in, the Hall bases alot on championships and even though he and the Titans were a yard away and he's been to the playoffs 6 times still no championships.
          McNair's stats aren't particularly overwhelming either he threw for a little over 30,000 yards which aren't enough to even crack the top 20 all time and either are his 174 touchdown passes.

Comment

Thanks for the memories Steve....and this Titans fan will forgive you for the last two years as a Raven lol. 1 of 3 or 4 QB's with 30,000+ passing yards and 3,500 rush yards. There were tons of plays he made with his legs that were just amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information