• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Brad Childress, Bill Belicheck, Lovie Smith and Mike Nolan

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
      who is that WR in your avatar???
      Brandon Lloyd the WR who catches one ball one handed a year and doesnt try after that one catch

Comment

Eric Mangini- F that dude.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Mike Tice is the only coach I can ever remember really hating.

Comment

I cant really argue with the Wade Phillip comments, because I pretty much agree...The 2nd half of the Giants game he looked like a Deer in front of headlights, he's also not a great motivator, thats why I was so happy we over paid Garrett, Im pretty sure he will take over our 1st season in the new stadium.

But I dislike Marvin Lewis, dont understand why he's been given so many chances, and he has yet to turn around that defense, Crennel is finally getting his defense together as a DC that should be priority, why has Cincy been consistently so bad on that side of the ball? This is his last year anyway and he's gone.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
              Brandon Lloyd the WR who catches one ball one handed a year and doesnt try after that one catch
              Good thing he is with the Bears now.

1.Bill Belichick
              2.Mike Sherman
              3.Wade Phillips
              4.Brad Childress
              5.Lovie Smith

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I hate Wade Phillips.

He's Jerry's little puppet and acts like he has credentials. The only think he's managed to do was take what Parcells set up for him, and still not win jack squat.

I also hate Norv Turner because he's Norv Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                  Good thing he is with the Bears now.

1.Bill Belichick
                  2.Mike Sherman
                  3.Wade Phillips
                  4.Brad Childress
                  5.Lovie Smith
                  He gonna cut him before Training Camp thats what i think

Comment

Wade Phillips is easily #1 for me. I remember before the 2nd eagles-cowboys game I saw a press conference for him and he was talking about how the lions were a good team and how they were 6-2 for a reason and stuff, then a reporter asked him if he thought the eagles were good and he laughed and said no with a smug look on his face and the whole room started laughing. Then the eagles proceeded to beat them a few days later and the look on his face was priceless. It's also funny how he thought the lions were good and the eagles weren't yet the eagles beat the lions 56-21 earlier in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                      Bill Belichick
                      Wade Phillips
                      hell yeah.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Although i agree on a lot of the stuff that is being said on Wade Phillips, i think he at least deserves credit for taking what was put in front of him and making it successful. He may not be a great pep talk guy, but he had his guys handling their business.. Something they didn't wanna do for Parcells.
                        We've seen a great improvement in the pressure we've been able to put
                        on offenses from the defensive standpoint, and i think once we get that 3rd CB spot secure and maybe get rid of Ole Roy, we'll be a Top 3 defense.

As for some of the coaches i hate,
                        I totally despise Andy Reid. I just don't like looking at him.

Bill Belicheat. Hate him. Hate the Patriots. Hate anything Patriot-related.
                        And he's a cheater and a sore loser, so he gets no love or respect from me.

Comment

1. Bellicheat - he cheats and the league makes it seem ok.
                          2. Mangini - after years of cheating with Billicheat, he tried to level the playing field by tatlling.
                          3. Marvin Lewis - he is supposed to be a good D coach, but cant do squat with his own team, and the Ravens havent missed a beat since he left.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Wade Phillips
                            Norv Turner
                            These are my top 2 with Payton just missing, he has talent but get's too into his reputation as a genius and becomes too much of a Madden playcaller underpressure, a la Billick.

Tim Lewis and jeff Hufn...I can't finish his name I loathe him so much.

As for Belicheck I love that evil, coniving mastermind, he's an ass but I'd love to have the Hoodie walking the sidlines in the meadowlands.

Comment

Guess, I'm in the minority. I love the Phillips/Garrett combo...Wade brought a refreshing attitude and a better defensive scheme w/ him....and he's a big ole' teddy bear. I like em'.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

1. Jeff Fisher
                                2. Fisher, Jeff
                                3. The coach for the Titans
                                4. Bill Belicheat

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information