No announcement yet.

Coaches You Hate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Belichick, because he has to cheat to win. In the words of Eric Cartman, "Look at Bill Belichick, he cheated to win three Superbowls. Then in the fourth one he said, 'You know what guys, lets win this one for reals.' And you know what happened.....he lost."

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

I really don't see what there is to hate about Andy Reid, he's one of the most respectful coaches to other teams and never says anything negative or never under-rates the teams opponents like some people, *cough* Wade Phillips *cough*, unless you just hate all fat people.

Comment

The only coach I ever remember having any distaste for is Dave Wannstaedt (don't give a crap if I spelled it right, but I think it's pretty close). Just b/c he didn't know how to coach.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

adfgqergb

I know he isn't in the league atm but I hate Marty Schottenheimer cause he hates the Raiders....so he will never be a friend of mine. I'm sure he will be crushed by the news.

Another coach/co-ordinator I can't stand is John Shoop due to his inability to call a passing play of more than 6 yards.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
            Another coach/co-ordinator I can't stand is John Shoop due to his inability to call a passing play of more than 6 yards.
            Bears fans no your pain all too well.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

The only coach I can say I actually disliked is Brian Billick. I just didn't like him at all, and wish he was still there in Baltimore so they wouldn't get any better.

I'm not crazy about John Fox, to me he's in the same mold as Billick as a guy who should have already been given the pink slip.

Gregg Williams, if we're going to include assistant coaches, I really dislike. It amazes how overrated the guy is, I'm glad to see him in Jacksonville when it's Jack Del Rio's team period. Expect mixed signals and fireworks from that short-lived marriage imo.

I don't think fondly of Wade Phillips, but moreso because of what he did with the Buffalo Bills in his tenure there. Dallas deserves what it gets with Jerruh back in full control.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Brad Childress, the guy is a clown.

He's taken the Vikes ten steps backwards since he arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                  I know he isn't in the league atm but I hate Marty Schottenheimer cause he hates the Raiders....so he will never be a friend of mine. I'm sure he will be crushed by the news.

He was just old school......you know before the forward pass was invented. Is Shoop the B&B guy they had a couple years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Packer_Backer View Post
                    He was just old school......you know before the forward pass was invented. Is Shoop the B&B guy they had a couple years ago?
                    No, the bed and breakfast guy was Tom Walsh.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Bill Belichick & Defensive Cordinators from the Ravens that became Head Coaches

Comment

Has to be Mike " Ratface " Shannahan , also Bill Belicheck would be up there as well.

on of my favorite coaches still to date even though he isnt with the raiders anymore is John Gruden especially when he was with the raiders loved his intensity love the " Get in your face " attitude he brought to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                          I don't see how you can hate Tony Dungy.

Oh, it is easy.

I hate him

Eric Mangini too

And of course my most liked is BB. Like Crennel and Andy Reid.
                          Last edited by Handel; 04-18-2008, 06:10 AM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

No one can hate Mike Tomlin!!! Easy-T is loved by all! :)

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                              I don't see how you can hate Tony Dungy.
                              ya i agree how can you hate that guy?

Comment

Mike Shanahan is at the very top of my list.

1. Mike Shanahan
                                2. Bill Belichick
                                3. Marvin Lewis
                                4. Mike Nolan
                                5. Norv Turner

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information