No announcement yet.

Coaches You Hate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bill bellicheat. Phillips get a bad rep for having a choke at QB. Last qtr post-season, nobody I want least than Romo.
    Eli rules!

Comment

It's not really hatred, but Jack Del Rio and Mike Nolan irritate me with their wanting to dress like basketball coaches during games. Wear the licensed team gear and don't gripe about it.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

1. Wade Phillips
        2. Norv Turner
        3. Brad Childress
        4. Herm Edwards - not really hate, but man he can't coach

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
          oh yeah this is what mike holmgrem looks when he totally loses controll of the game :

thats hilarious

Go Celtics
          Go Irish
          Go Ravens

Comment

whats with all the shanny hate, he is a good coach, just been makin some bad calls recently. But I have full faith in his recent picks of cutler, dummervil and marshall. Things are getting better hopefully lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Bellicheck....... Dick Jauron maybe the most neutral coach..... No one really likes him nor hate him.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Bill Belicheck (Used to like him until last year with the whole thing with Mangini and hate him more now with the cheating thing)

Marvin Lewis (Just don't like him and think he needs to go he has all the talent yet they are a below average team)

Wade Phillips (Got too much credit for last season that he didn't really deserve, still not a good coach and he coaches the Cowboys)

Comment

Im actually surprised how many ppl listed Wade Phillips. I thought i was in the minority on that one honestly.

Comment

I'd probably like Wade a lot more if he had just played Flutie, maybe even if Frank Wycheck and Kevin Dyson didn't decide to ruin my life. I'm pretty much neutral on him now, I don't hate him and he coaches Dallas so he must have something going for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                      Bellicheck....... Dick Jauron maybe the most neutral coach..... No one really likes him nor hate him.
                      Not many people care about Buffalo to begin with, being a soft-spoken, terribly average players coach virtually free of personality isn't going to do much for your popularity.

Comment

• Brian Billick
                        Tony Dungy - We get it, God does everything but the work...
                        Norv Turner
                        Marvin Lewis

Comment

• Mike Holmgren, that's really it.

Comment

• I can tell you.

Mike Smith.

He hasn't done a damn thing ever for the falcons.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I really dislike Mike Martz, he's a good coach but he looks like a goof when he waves his arms in the air after a big play.

Comment

• for me its Bill Belichick and no one else is close

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information