X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 50 Draft Steals

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3329687

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Westbrook #50, that's pretty good when you're a 3rd rounder.

Comment

i guess they most have only done modern era of drafting or something, because bart starr was like a 13th round pick

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

what is wrong with ESPN that they have to make these stupid lists every day that are pointless and so biased towards the last 20 years. It's like every time they make a list they assume sports history started when ESPN became a cable channel in the '80s.

Comment

Justin Tuck, Jerry Rice (although picked mid first), Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Tiki Barber, Marques Colston, Asante Samuel, Ahmad Bradshaw?

would be my picks

Comment

Wow I didn't realize Art Shell went to Maryland-Eastern Shore lol.

Comment

Troy Smith will be #1 on that list, in about 2 years. :D

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

that list sucked the second i saw that Deacon Jones wasn't in the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                  Justin Tuck, Jerry Rice (although picked mid first), Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Tiki Barber, Marques Colston, Asante Samuel, Ahmad Bradshaw?

would be my picks
                  is this sarcasm?

Comment

ESPN cracks me up.

They have Andre Reed in the Top 10 but they have him in a Redskins jersey. That's some shameful stuff right there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      that list sucked the second i saw that Deacon Jones wasn't in the top 3.
                      I think it's from 1967-Today, Deacon was selected in 1961.

Comment

Guys, it clearly says it's only counting picks since 1967.

Comment

What no Marino? Come on its a crime to this day that he fell to the bottom of the first round. For pete's sake Ken O'Brien was picked before him.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                            is this sarcasm?
                            no its homerism

Comment

"3. WR Steve Largent (Tulsa)
                              Drafted by: Oilers, fourth round, No. 117 overall, 1976
                              Dealt to the expansion Seahawks before the start of the 1976 season, the Hall of Famer made the most of his abilities and still ranks in the top 20 all time in receptions (819) and yards (13,089) and is one of only seven players in league history with at least 100 touchdown receptions."

The Oilers grabbed him in the 4th round...a huge steal....unfortunately for them they traded him to Seattle for an 8th round draft pick before the start of the regular season. IMO the most lopsided trade of all time....although Rick Mirer to the Bears for a 1st round pick is up there.
                              Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 04-19-2008, 10:33 AM.
                              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information