No announcement yet.

Trading Block

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnett's contract does scare me, I'd hate to see him go, but how much would he even expect to get from us?

One thing I haven't ruled out, is if we can find a "true" NT in the draft, It allows Burnett to start next to James, and personally I'd love to see that for a year, and have another guy sub in from time to time...Those 2 contrast eachother very well, and Burnett has some freakish athleticism, he looks great everytime he gets out there, he deserves some more snaps this year to determine if we can keep him around.

I also dont expect Thomas to get worked to death at his age and injury concerns, so I doubt he plays as much as Ayodele, I expect their to be a bigger split of carries then this past season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

These dont have to be too great a player to get a big contract. Look no further than Jacque Reeves, the market is a joke now. So, considering Burnett is a solid player, it may get a little scary there.

We have been looking at the more traditionally sized 3-4 ILB so, perhaps Burnett is not even in the plans but, we'll see. Hopefully, he performs well this season and earns himself a new deal.

Thanks BoneKrusher^ (the man)
      KO KNOWS

ESPN just said that Baltimore could trade Suggs and their 1st for the Rams 1st

Debug Information