X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Block

Who is on the trading block?
    Who do you guys think will be traded?
    Who are some of the smaller names on the block?

These things are all over the place and I think this thread could be useful.

Well, Jared Allen definitely is. Who knows when/if he'll get traded, but it looks like it'll happen.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Jeremy Shockey?
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Maybe Akin Ayodele and Bobby Carpenter for Dallas. That's about it though, Spears seemed to be available a few months ago but, they've pulled him off the market.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

I wouldn't mind keeping Spears, he's a bust in terms of 1st rd talent but he's damn good vs the run, if we can sub him out on certain passing downs I'd be fine with that...I would prefer to ship Carpenter, he's just a ST player, who knows how good he is, but that picks a bust, I'd welcome any package and a pick we could with him.

Akin is certainly gone, he makes the most sense to get an offer for as I could see him get cut...He's the odd man out because Burnett certainly outplayed him, so if the right deal comes along I think we would start by offering him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

We know Fabian Washington is out on the market, but I have no idea if he'll be dealt or not. If things fall a certain way on draft day, some teams might prefer to send a 3rd rounder to Oakland instead of spending it on a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              I wouldn't mind keeping Spears, he's a bust in terms of 1st rd talent but he's damn good vs the run, if we can sub him out on certain passing downs I'd be fine with that...I would prefer to ship Carpenter, he's just a ST player, who knows how good he is, but that picks a bust, I'd welcome any package and a pick we could with him.

Akin is certainly gone, he makes the most sense to get an offer for as I could see him get cut...He's the odd man out because Burnett certainly outplayed him, so if the right deal comes along I think we would start by offering him.
              Who knows what's gonna happen w/ Akin? He continues to say that he will beat out Thomas and be starting for us again next year. Yeah, I'm not so sure he even gets that chance.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-19-2008, 01:36 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Most Raider fans think Washington will be traded on draft day..

If McFadden is draft by the Raiders I could see Dominic Rhodes getting traded maybe for a 5th round pick.

Comment

Lito Shepherd and Chad Johnson are names that spring to mind...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Even though the Bills have publicly said he is not...

JP Losman has been rumored to be on the trading block.

Probably will go to some team that misses out on thier guy in that 2nd tier of QBs in this years draft.

Comment

DT Dewayne Robertson is also on the market.

I really wouldn't mind the Saints inquiring about the price for Ayodele or Carpenter depending on the draft goes. The same for Fabian Washington, we could really use him on D.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Jeremy Shockey is kindof sortof on the market

Comment

The Eagles could be looking to trade Ryan Moats and Jerome McDougle

Comment

jets got DRob on the list....

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Matt Jones and Khalif Barnes could both be moved during the draft...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information