Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Class Acts/Bottom 5 Class Acts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    LOL that Westbrook thing definitely pissed off a whole bunch of fanasty owners.

    Haynesworth stomp maybe the most despicable thing I've ever seen on a football field. Even if it wasn't a cowboy player at the end of that stomp, I would still feel the same way about it.

    Though I love the guy now, I wanted TO castrated when he posed on the star when he was with the niners. Sounds harsh I know.

    Comment


    • #17
      Classiest acts

      Rod Smith (sadly retired this year)
      Braylon Edwards
      Warrick Dunn
      Marvin Harrison
      Hines ward


      If you think that Tom Brady is a class act, then you have never seen him lose a game. He starts pouting by himself on the bench. A classy quarterback would talk to his players when they are losing.

      Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

      Comment


      • #18
        Class Acts (no order):
        -Torry Holt- My Rams pick
        -Warrick Dunn- Very charitable
        -Marvin Harrison- Just like Holt, goes out and plays at a HOF level and doesn' t show off
        -Tony Dungy
        -All the other really good guys in the NFL

        Ass Acts (no order)
        -All the woman beaters- Very tough guys indeed
        -Pacman Jones- Stop making it rain
        -Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson- Diva WR's, I'm glad they aren't on the Rams
        -Bill Belichick- Cheated and permanently altered NFL history
        -Chris Henry- Hey, stop being an idiot

        I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          Classiest acts

          Rod Smith (sadly retired this year)
          Braylon Edwards
          Warrick Dunn
          Marvin Harrison
          Hines ward


          If you think that Tom Brady is a class act, then you have never seen him lose a game. He starts pouting by himself on the bench. A classy quarterback would talk to his players when they are losing.
          Like how Peyton Mannig berated his OL after losing playoff game after playoff game? Give me a ******* break dude. Brady is the man.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Like how Peyton Mannig berated his OL after losing playoff game after playoff game? Give me a ******* break dude. Brady is the man.
            Hey man...where is a comment on mine??? :)

            Comment


            • #21
              Braylon Edwards is definitely one of the classiest people in the NFL. Just check the "press room" of his foundation's website to learn what he has done: http://www.braylonedwardsfoundation.org/page.php?id=3
              I'm a state.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                Class acts - Lamarr Woodley playing for the Steelers! :)

                Thread closed!
                LAMARR WOODLEY IS THE GREATEST!

                Comment


                • #23
                  #1 class act was the Raiders fans supporting Brett Favre at the game after his pops died.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • #24




                    Even after the 2 of the worst losses in his career.



                    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      Tom Brady
                      What? The guy is a CHEATER.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_...the_Year_Award

                        Pretty much all those guys.

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by neko4 View Post




                          Even after the 2 of the worst losses in his career.
                          Shaking hands with opposing Qb's doesn't make you a class act.

                          I'm not trying to say Favre ain't a class act because he is but your just giving the wrong reasons.

                          stephenson86

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            First of all, Brady isn't a class act.
                            Nobody mentioned it but Sean Taylor and Michael Pittman spitting on each other in playoff...

                            Dungy is the first name to come to mind when I think about class act, then Marvin Harrison (a wr that's not a primma donna? OMG) I think I read something about Warrick Dunn too.

                            Also two players who arent in the league anymore, Sanders and White.
                            Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                            Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                            Originally posted by Lions WMD
                            It's called Auto Fellatio!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Though I love the guy now, I wanted TO castrated when he posed on the star when he was with the niners. Sounds harsh I know.
                              It's amazing how that works. He was possibly the most hated player to Dallas fans after the crap he pulled in San Francisco and then being an Eagle. Then he comes to Dallas and all the Cowboys fans love him.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                It's amazing how that works. He was possibly the most hated player to Dallas fans after the crap he pulled in San Francisco and then being an Eagle. Then he comes to Dallas and all the Cowboys fans love him.
                                Can't blame them. I hated T.O. before he was an eagle then loved him when he was, now hate him more than ever. lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information