No announcement yet.

Top 5 Class Acts/Bottom 5 Class Acts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrick Dunn is the classiest player in the league. Lowest? Roy Williams (Dallas), maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
      Warrick Dunn is the classiest player in the league. Lowest? Roy Williams (Dallas), maybe?
      It's not like Roy's a bad guy or anything. He just doesnt know how to tackle.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-19-2008, 07:38 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        It's not like Roy's a bad guy or anything. He just doesnt know how to tackle.
        Or cover.....

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          Or cover.....
          Truer words were never spoken.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Michael Vick is by far the classiest.

Comment

WTF PEOPLE! Leonard Little is the scum of the earth, a KILLER!!!
              Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual; 04-19-2008, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Least classy guy=Vince Wilfork
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Classiest (In no order)
                  -TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
                  -LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
                  -Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players
                  -Marvin Harrison, really humble and is never a problem
                  -Warrick Dunn, has gone threw a lot and great, charitable guy

Classless (in no order)
                  -Albert Haynesworth stomping
                  -Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
                  -Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
                  -Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
                  -Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
                  I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.

Comment

TJ Houshmanzadeh (sp?)- while he can back it up, his team can't and him cleaning off his shoes with a terrible towel was dumb and classless, especially since they have been getting owned by everyone everywhere the past oh 15 years?? yea.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Bryant Young, 49ers

Still hasn't retired officially...rumors are he could play another year.

Comment

FLOP 5:

5. Rodney Harrison (cheap shot artist)
                        4. Albert Haynesworth (cleats guys in the face)
                        3. Chad Johnson (used to back him, but with all the B.S. he's pulling no more)
                        2. Kimo Von Olehoffen (For "Accidentally" driving through and tearing up Carson Palmer's Knee).
                        1. Terrell Owens (probably the worst Teammate in history)

TOP 5:
                        5. Donald Driver
                        4. Warrick Dunn
                        3. A.J. Hawk
                        2. Marvin Harrison
                        1. Walter Payton (I never seen him play as I was born in 88 but my dad has always spoken favorably about him, and I've heard about all the awesome things he did. Rest in peace)

Comment

I get the Randy Moss ass act picks, but I think you can disregard the packer fan mooning. Yeah he's an ass act because of the ref water bottle squirt, walking off the field, "straight cash homie", but dont count the mooning. Everyone likes to give it to the rival fans, it was the playoffs, emotions running high, and Joe "I love the Packers" Buck blew the whole thing out of proportion.

Comment

top 5? I'm sure I'm missing some people, but this is off the top of my head and browsing this thread.

1. Warrick Dunn - speaks for himself
                            2. Derrick Brooks - ". anyone who has seen or heard him mic'd up after the hit that ended Gannon's career should know as well.
                            3. Ben Roethlisberger - seems like a really nice guy. srsly.
                            4. Torry Holt - again, really friendly, nice, intellectual person
                            5. Tony Dungy - nothing bad can be said about this man.

Bottom 5:

1. Bill Belichick - complete turd and POS
                            2. Jerramy Stevens - "
                            3. TO - selfish turd, spit on Hall.
                            4. Phillip Rivers - class guy off the field, but man does he look like an idiot when he's on it. QBs shouldn't spout their mouths off like he does.
                            5. A tie between a few former Miami players: Ray Lewis for his pathetic dancing and screaming, Shockey for being a hothead, and Sean Taylor (RIP) for spitting on Michael Pittman and being a headhunter.

No PacMan Jones....why? The man has a problem and really shouldn't be associated with the NFL. I exclude players that don't have an "NFL lifestyle" to them....players that don't change from HS to the pros.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the Randy Moss mooning either. It was pretty funny and Packers fans seriously need to stop getting so defensive and develop a sense of humor.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Marques Colston is class every time makes a TD catch.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Didn't Peyton Manning get in some trouble for sexual harassment or something at Tennessee?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information