Top 5 Class Acts/Bottom 5 Class Acts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    #1 class act was the Raiders fans supporting Brett Favre at the game after his pops died.
    Looking back on that game, it actually brings tears to my eyes how those fans embraced him. That act alone will dull any rumors about the Raiders fans ever acting in a negative way. That was a truly historic night.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      Looking back on that game, it actually brings tears to my eyes how those fans embraced him. That act alone will dull any rumors about the Raiders fans ever acting in a negative way. That was a truly historic night.
      Well I went to a Raiders vs. Browns game in Oakland and was minding my own business walking to my seat before the game when a Raiders fan started swearing and cursing at me. I was 10 years old.

Comment

Warrick Dunn
        Donovan McNabb
        Marvin Harrison
        Tony Dungy
        Dick Jauron

Bill Belichick
        Tom Brady
        Vince Wilfork
        Ellis Hobbs
        Richard Seymour

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          That's cute

Comment

top 5 no order
            Marvin Harrison
            Tony Gonzalez
            Braylon Edwards
            Warrick Dunn
            Keith Brooking

Owner of ScarDraft
            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
              FLOP 5:

5. Rodney Harrison (cheap shot artist)
              4. Albert Haynesworth (cleats guys in the face)
              3. Chad Johnson (used to back him, but with all the B.S. he's pulling no more)
              2. Kimo Von Olehoffen (For "Accidentally" driving through and tearing up Carson Palmer's Knee).
              1. Terrell Owens (probably the worst Teammate in history)

TOP 5:
              5. Donald Driver
              4. Warrick Dunn
              3. A.J. Hawk
              2. Marvin Harrison
              1. Walter Payton (I never seen him play as I was born in 88 but my dad has always spoken favorably about him, and I've heard about all the awesome things he did. Rest in peace)
              Seriously Oelhoffen is oen of the most classiest guys in the NFL. I had the opportunity to meet him once, literally one of the nicest guys I ever met.

and the accident was an accident. Watch the video, he was falling down by the time that Palmer threw it.. if any thing you should be thanking him for even trying to twist out of the way..

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Amani Toomer and Kurt Warner are both classy guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Random players and coaches of the Pats and Cowboys should cover everyone for bottom 5 class acts.

top 5 class acts

1. Westbrook sliding on the 1 to not take the TD
                  2. Big Ben waiting to shake Garrard's hand after the game in the playoffs and being a man instead of acting like a broad about it.
                  3. Warrick Dunn and his entire career.
                  4. Peyton Manning same as above.
                  5. Tony Dungy, anything about class deserves to have his name mentioned.
                  couldnt have said it any better myself

Jim Tressel: "a gentlmens code only applies to gentlmen"

"they give him the lane and.... OOOOOOOOOO. LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

vikings+boat=#1 bottom class act
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by tjpackers View Post
                      vikings+boat=#1 bottom class act
                      Um....I didn't realize legally renting a boat and filling it with legal whores (there's legal whores, look it up; Ex. 1: Hildawg Clinton) and having a good time was classless? And if so, where do I sign up to be classless?

Top 5 Very Classy Things:
                      1) Leonard Little driving miss daisy...to death
                      2) Joe Buck's reaction to funny things
                      3) The media defending Bill Belicheck walking off the field early
                      4) The juxtaposition of Pillpoppin' Saint Brett Farve & Demon Weedsmoker Ricky Williams
                      5) The juxtaposition of Pacman Jones being found guilty of nothing and suspended for a year & Jared Allen being suspended for two games after his second DUI

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                        Well I went to a Raiders vs. Browns game in Oakland and was minding my own business walking to my seat before the game when a Raiders fan started swearing and cursing at me. I was 10 years old.
                        yea but you aren't Brett Favre, so the fans of Oakland don't care about you. its not the same.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          yea but you aren't Brett Favre, so the fans of Oakland don't care about you. its not the same.
                          How do you know i'm not Brett Favre?
                          How do you know I'm not Robert Gallery and they're swearing at me in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSixPac View Post
                            Classiest (In no order)
                            -TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
                            -LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
                            -Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players
                            -Marvin Harrison, really humble and is never a problem
                            -Warrick Dunn, has gone threw a lot and great, charitable guy

Classless (in no order)
                            -Albert Haynesworth stomping
                            -Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
                            -Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
                            -Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
                            -Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.

are we thinking the same ricky williams?
                            yeah he screwed up his career but that doesnt make him a bad person.
                            he didnt like the life of an NFL runningback so he lived in a tent and found himself.
                            i actually think hes a good guy. never did anything wrong.

Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information