No announcement yet.

LB Odell Thurman reinstated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't want to start another thread but David Pollack has decided to retire after not wanting to risk end up being paralysed.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

YYYYYeeeeeesssssssssss!

Now I can trade for him in Madden 09. I'd always trade for him in Madden when he was in it.
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

LONG overdue. He never should've been suspended in the first place. 2 years for a DUI? That's a tad excessive.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

didnt jared allen get 2 DUIs?

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
            LONG overdue. He never should've been suspended in the first place. 2 years for a DUI? That's a tad excessive.
            The remaining was because Godelll felt he hadn't kicked his drinking habit which I'm surprised he wasn't sued for as it is technically a disability.

I still can't believe all of that turned into 2 years. Missed 2 drug tests, gets a DUI then doesn't play for 32 games.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              The remaining was because Godelll felt he hadn't kicked his drinking habit which I'm surprised he wasn't sued for as it is technically a disability.

I still can't believe all of that turned into 2 years. Missed 2 drug tests, gets a DUI then doesn't play for 32 games.
              that was my point. Goodell hasn't exactly been even among the board.

Jared Allen missed 1/8 the games that Odell has, he had 2 DUI's.

I like Odell the player, not Odell the off the field guy. I also do have a bit of a anti-Bengal because I'm a steeler fan. At the same time, I was appalled at Goodell's unequal judging.

I had a rant in a previous thread where I thought that Odell was being unfairly blackballed.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

His/the leagues defense was that it was a product of him being in the drug treatment program or whatever it is.

Total BS. Odell screwed up, no way around it but what he did isn't even remotely close to what Henry/Pacman have done.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information