No announcement yet.

Kenton Keith arrested last night

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Thats where you are wrong sir. Kenton Keith gave up the right to be "normal" the day he signed that NFL contract. Once you do that you are in the spotlight and your every action is under the microscope and you have to be above reproach in any and all situations.
    Sorry, not true. He is still a normal person. People like you speak to why our country is so ****** up with hero worship. Just because he can play football better than 99.9% of the population shouldn't mean public intoxication is a huge news story. I was arrested for public intoxication by age 19, I am pretty sure that won't be the last time either.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

According to the police report, Keith "kept hollering that he was a Colts player, he wasn't doing anything wrong, and he would leave when he was ready."

Atleast he got one thing right, he WAS a Colts player. Not a major offense, but when it comes time to cut the roster down to 53 men, there are a lot of tough decisions to be made, and it looks like one just got easier.

I may catch some slack for this, but if I wasn't breaking the law and wasn't hurting anyone, I would hope that people would let me slide if I played the "do you know who I am" card. So what, he was drunk in public. Big deal. It's pretty hard not to be. If he was breaking the law, fine, but all I see is an immature dude doing what just about every other dude under the age of 30 in America does on a near nightly basis. NIGHTLY. He didn't wreck his card drunk, he didn't smack up any hoes and he wasn't doing any nose candy or reefer. BIG DEAL.

Does this mean he gets cut? Might seem overboard, but you dont exactly hear this from Colts players, and they make sure to have a team of high character guys who stay out of the negative media attention...I'm pretty sure they look Rb now, Chris Johnson would be a great back to spell, too bad I want him in Dallas and its going to happen..

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Debug Information