Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What quarterback do you like to see play the most other than your team's own?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I have to say Tony Romo. He plays too much like Favre for me to not like him. My other choice would have to be Manning, with Brady a close third.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I love watching Peyton Manning play...he gets my vote! :)

Comment

Peyton Manning and Vince Young.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I agree with Peyton Manning, he's just fun to watch. I also love the way Big Ben plays, and the same goes for David Garrard. And for this upcoming season, I'll be looking forward to see how J-Russ does.

Comment

I think Matt Hasselbeck is an underrated passer and QB. I get a good deal of enjoyment out of his game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
              I agree with Peyton Manning, he's just fun to watch. I also love the way Big Ben plays, and the same goes for David Garrard. And for this upcoming season, I'll be looking forward to see how J-Russ does.
              I like the potential of Russell fine, but I don't know what he can do with accuracy and things like that. I'm not super confident in his OLine right now. I think there is dissention in that franchise, and he will have to learn a new system next season when Davis fires Kiffin for no good reason.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Outside of Brady, I like Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Jay Cutler, and Drew Brees.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Vince Young

But whats with Grossman? I would like to see him unleash the dragon. U dont know if its going to be a INT or TD pass. I mean **** it Im going deep!

Comment

Peyton Manning, Vince Young, or Jamarcus Russell

Comment

McNabb......
                      Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Besides Manning, probably Brees and Palmer.

Comment

Rick Stanzi, Marvin McNutt, John Weinke, James Vandenburg, anyone that isn't Jake Christensen
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                            Rick Stanzi, Marvin McNutt, John Weinke, James Vandenburg, anyone that isn't Jake Christensen
                            Iowa fan?

John Wienke is a stud, I saw him play in high school a few times. Comes from a very small school in Tuscola. You guys got a great player in Wienke.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                              Iowa fan?

John Wienke is a stud, I saw him play in high school a few times. Comes from a very small school in Tuscola. You guys got a great player in Wienke.
                              Yeah I'm an Iowa student. I hope Wienke can play right away. I went to the spring game and it was bleak. From what I've seen of his tape, he looks like a good player, but Christensen also looks pretty damn good in his high school tape, and that was against better competition.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

I enjoy watching a lot of quarterbacks. Its probably the one thing i focus on the most when evaluating offenses. I focus on the scheme and qb more often than anything else.

It sucks though, bc sometimes you just want to watch a football game without analyzing it, it can get tiresome. Sometimes you just want to watch the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information