Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What quarterback do you like to see play the most other than your team's own?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outside of Peyton I gotta say Garrard is a guy I enjoy watching

Comment

Rex Grossman because it is funny to watch a QB actually give the other team more points than he gets for his own.

Comment

I know he's inconsistent. But, I wanted the Jets to trade up, so, Jay "Butter Smooth" Cutler. Even though I live on the east coast. We play the Broncos this year. And David Garrard.
        Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Rex Grossman cause he suxs and im a packer fan so i love seeing him throw the ball to the other team
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

peyton is nauseating to watch.

i personally believe all that moving he does before snaps should count as a false start. ive seen it where receivers and lineman flex a leg muscle the wrong way and get called for it...

peyton is having demonic convulsions in teh backfield and its just perfectly fine...i say **** that

Comment

Carson Palmer, he's got the talent to pick apart a defense just as well as anyone.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I'd say Russell.... I would like to see him play so I can see if Trent is better.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Peyton Manning.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Vince Young.

Comment

Carson Palmer no doubt.

Comment

How the hell do you people enjoy watching Vince Young? Maybe at Texas, not so much now.

I used to enjoy watching Michael Vick. Now I'd have to say Brady, even though I hate him.

Comment

Manning bro's

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

was favre in the late 90s, McNair til he moved to ravens, been Brady for a while now. Although I love watching Rex grossman just to see what crazy ish he's gunna try and pull.

Amongst young, first year starters, qbs I really like Trent Edwards here in buffalo, kid is calm and poised, is good on the move and is a safe , quick, decision maker. Hopefully buffalo adds a big receiver for him and the new OC opens up the passing game a little more then he'd be my favorite up and coming QB. I think Travaris Jackson will be good and a lot of fun to watch in a year or two.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information