• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is going on?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

I would love him on the Skins but i doubt he gets traded at all. Schefter mentioned the Cards would be willing to talk about a new contract. Ultimately I think that is what happens.
      Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
        I would love him on the Skins but i doubt he gets traded at all. Schefter mentioned the Cards would be willing to talk about a new contract. Ultimately I think that is what happens.
        The Skins should really think about pulling that offer for CJ and extend the same to the Cardinals for Boldin.

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Meta4 View Post
          The Skins should really think about pulling that offer for CJ and extend the same to the Cardinals for Boldin.
          I think Washington/Snyder is just infatuated with Chad, not just a WR in general *shrugs* It would make sense, but if they were doing everything that made sense Gregg Williams would be the HC.

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
          Awesome, love all these people wanting to get traded before the draft or during the draft. Hopefully something exciting happens and some people get traded.

I just hope it doesnt disapoint, if I dont see at least 2 big name players get traded before or during the draft I'll be seriously pissed, I'm tired of reading about all these guys who want trades, and offers being sent, yet nobody ever wants to close the deal on these things.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I doubt it happens even if it is true, which I don't think it is.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Boldin wants to play for Atlanta! Ok, probably not. I'd be cool with it though.

Comment

This week is gonna be so awesome!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I demand to be traded!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

he isnt going anywhere...that offense is looking lethal. it makes no sense to trade away one of its integral parts.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Atlanta has plenty of picks to ship away if we could get the Cards to bite on something less than insane I wanted Anquan in Atlanta for a very very long time, since he was at FSU, I knew he would be a great player, never thought he'd be THIS good, but I knew he was capable of being a #1 WR.

Comment

Chad for Q!

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Is it even possible to press Boldin at the line? I always wondered that. I picture him tossing the CB like a rag doll for trying.

You'd probably have to press him with a linebacker haha.

Comment

Boldin + TO=CB nightmares

Talk about taking a beating tryint to tackle these guys after the catch.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Is it even possible to press Boldin at the line? I always wondered that. I picture him tossing the CB like a rag doll for trying.

You'd probably have to press him with a linebacker haha.
                              trying to jam anquan boldin is like trying to survive a chuck norris roundhouse kick...it just doesnt happen. ever.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                never gonna happen, until i hear it from boldin's lips i assume it's all lies

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information