Jared Allen traded to the Vikings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
    I don't know why the Chiefs would want Chad Johnson if they're rebuilding.
    wishful thinking bro. If that happened i would literally jump for joy.

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

I would easily trade the Jags 1st and both thirds for Allen....hopefully this happens...

Comment

Woooooohoooo hope this happens. If there's one player in the league who just flat out beats Marcus McNeill, it's Jared Allen.

Comment

If this trade Happens Carl needs to leave KC immediatley for his opwn safety.you do NOT trade a preimere defensive end for unknowns it's just dumb in every sense

Comment

I think it will take 1st and 2nd pick to land Allen. Many teams will be intrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Crvena Ptica View Post
              I think it will take 1st and 2nd pick to land Allen. Many teams will be intrested.
              I hope it's at least a first and second. To get anything less for a (the) premiere pass rusher is just stupid.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                I hope it's at least a first and second. To get anything less for a (the) premiere pass rusher is just stupid.
                exactly a 1st and 2nd this year and maybe a player or a pick in '09

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Allen will be better then every DE coming out of this draft so I do not hesitate to give the Chiefs what they are asking for. The Williams and Allen would make a dominate D Line.
                  he will be better and already is developed. i dont see how any of the mentioned teams would hesitate strongly.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

If the chiefs trade him for the vike's 1st and 3rd anyone think they'll put their 5th overall pick on block for less, trying to trade back into the 10-14 range to grab one of the top 5 OL and get as many picks as possible. Could help them get young fast. Build up the oline and D, then grab a QB like Brohm in the second or wait til next year.

If they can end day one with Clady/Williams, Harvey, Brohm and one of the day one corners I think they'd be in a much better spot.

Comment

I saw on startribune.com that the rumor is 2009 1st and 2nd round picks and I would have to think a pick or 2 from this year.

I know Crazy_Chris said 1st and 2nd of Next year and 2nd this year which would fine by me. I dont know how Chief fans would be for that but Vikings need Allen. So Give up alot to gain alot.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

1st and 2nd NEXT year? I really hope not.

The Vikings could have a lower pick in the 1st next year as it looks like they're becoming decent and might even make the playoffs. Would rather have the 17th this year than the 20th or lower next.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                          I saw on startribune.com that the rumor is 2009 1st and 2nd round picks and I would have to think a pick or 2 from this year.

I know Crazy_Chris said 1st and 2nd of Next year and 2nd this year which would fine by me. I dont know how Chief fans would be for that but Vikings need Allen. So Give up alot to gain alot.

It better be at least a 1st and 2nd THIS YEAR.Allen should net us a couple picks this year and one next year

Comment

If he gets traded I will be a free agent looking for a new team to cheer on

So far prospects are:
                            1. Bills
                            2. Team which Allen gets traded to
                            3 Steelers
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                              1st and 2nd NEXT year? I really hope not.

The Vikings could have a lower pick in the 1st next year as it looks like they're becoming decent and might even make the playoffs. Would rather have the 17th this year than the 20th or lower next.
                              Yeah, but you never know. It's the parity league and you might end up with a top ten pick in 2009.

Comment

Meanwhile Minnesota is considering offering its first-round pick and a second-round pick in 2009, while the Chiefs would prefer to deal for picks in this year's draft, sources told Smith.
                                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3351406

Draft Day Trade? I guess if Harvey and Williams are gone I would be all for trading the 1st and 3rd and a next year pick for Allen.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information