No announcement yet.

future break out WR's

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holmes, Sydney Rice--if he can get a qb to throw to him. Brandon Marshall...

How about a few guys who haven't had 100 catches or 10 td's yet, usually they already broke out if they accomplished one or the other...

Jacoby Jones - Always loved what I saw from him, he is very explosive, and he can be a threat as a #2 WR.

Anthony Gonzalez - Stud in the making...Smart, runs excellent routes, and has a QB with pinpoint accuracy.

Devard Darling - I have always been high on him, and as of now he is the #2 WR in KC with all the attention on Bowe and Gonzalez, he is extremely athletic and I could see him surprise and have people talking about him at the end of the year.

Demetrius Williams - Of course he needs someone to get him the ball, but he is a beast, has all the tools you look for, and it would not surprise me to see him get 10 td's if the passing game is suffiecient.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Homer...Yeah Santonio Holmes should be a beast next year. He was pretty goodz last year...but he was injured most of the season!

[homer] Chad Jackson [/homer]

Calvin Johnson
          Jerry Porter
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

jason hill

I will go with Roddy White...
              Maybe James Jones?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Originally posted by tjpackers View Post
                WR's that will have a break out year in 08 09(young players not superstars like Moss or Owens)
                1. Greg Jennings
                2. Braylon Edwards
                3.Marques Colston
                4.Calvin Johnson
                5.Santonio Holmes
                Just another Packer fan trying to get one of his players mentioned. By the is Jennings above Edwards?
                Last edited by DawgBone; 04-23-2008, 02:33 PM.

Sidney Rice
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Vernon Davis :)
                    Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

cameron. colvin.

Vincent Jackson!

How do you know when your team needs a WR desperately?

When you think every player stated in this thread is already teh ballz...
                          Last edited by TitanHope; 04-23-2008, 03:22 PM.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Thoughts on Meachum?

I seriously don't remember anything since he was a late 1st round pick, then overweight or something and deactivated for at least the first couple games.

Thanks to BK for the sig

I think one of Ernest Wilford, Ted Ginn Jr., or Derek Hagan should have a decently big year.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Devin Hester. I honestly see him succeeding at WR.

Debug Information