Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    LOL, frustrated much?
    lol yes. everyone has a hard on to come to the NFC East, its getting frustrating haha.

as long as my boy Roy Williams is on the field, we'll be ok though. hopefully good ol 31 is in iso coverage all day every day.

on a serious note, if this pans out, Dallas should be the front runner as paper champs of the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      lol yes. everyone has a hard on to come to the NFC East, its getting frustrating haha.

as long as my boy Roy Williams is on the field, we'll be ok though. hopefully good ol 31 is in iso coverage all day every day.

on a serious note, if this pans out, Dallas should be the front runner as paper champs of the NFC.
      Your better then that BBD. He's changing his number to 38 this year. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Your better then that BBD. He's changing his number to 38 this year. :)
        just please keep him on the field haha. i don't like all this talk of benching him in the nickel. it scares me.

i guess now the only way to gameplan against your D is to try to isolate those ILBs and throw at them.

or perhaps try to pick on Henry, but i don't know if thats a good idea. he still plays well.

Comment

Just remember that Goodell said that he would also punish teams for taking in character risk players. If Pacman does something idiotic in Dallas, it could cost them.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            Just remember that Goodell said that he would also punish teams for taking in character risk players. If Pacman does something idiotic in Dallas, it could cost them.
            is he allowed to do that? that might be crossing the line.

Comment

Heh, and we're pretty solid at Middle Linebacker Too

Thomas and James are both steady, competent in every portion of the game.
              This is shaping up to be a dominant defensive unit unless T-New or Ware blow out their collective kneecaps.

Comment

Enough said.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3364138

Theres the url if anyone wanted it. Seems good for both sides.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

With the cowboys luck he'll go there and be a perfect citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      With the cowboys luck he'll go there and be a perfect citizen.
                      Or try to commit suicide.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

one thing to be wary of is the media circus he'll bring to TC and beyond. that could effect a team's focus.

you KNOW the media is going to be on his ass 24/7 this year, especially during TC. also ask TO about him and try to stir some **** up to create news. thats how they are, thats what they do. should be interesting to see how that plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Enough said.
                          Everyone says that everytime we sign a troubled player, every time it happens...But our track record is pretty spotless for picking up guys like this, and if he gets in trouble, I'm ok with losing a 4th rd pick on him, I was thinking of spending it on a developmental guy like Terrance Wheatley anyway.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Enough said.
                            I don't get it, all you posted is a ticking time bomb ready to destroy everything surrounding it......................oh yah I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              one thing to be wary of is the media circus he'll bring to TC and beyond. that could effect a team's focus.

you KNOW the media is going to be on his ass 24/7 this year, especially during TC. also ask TO about him and try to stir some **** up to create news. thats how they are, thats what they do. should be interesting to see how that plays out.
                              That's why I was hoping we didn't go after anything else ego wise, no thanks to Chad, Roy and Boldin ok, I know what you mean and even if there is no issue, the media will poke and poke until they get something to stir up, or get somebody to bite, ESPN is going to have a field day with this stuff during the season...Thats why I want some high Character guys in here, no thanks to Flowers, I dont want the locker room corrupted, a few guys is ok, but you cant go over that limit because it's not like Wade is going to have anybody on a short leash...We all know he's not the stern guy to lay down the law.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Enough said.
                                I dont agree at all either. I think hes matured and wont make this mistake again. Cowboys might be taking a chance but it will pan out. Hes one of the most talented players in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information