No announcement yet.

Dewayne Robertson Traded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, realistically, he could be a monster for the Broncos, but he's worthless to the Jets, so just getting him off the books is a plus. All in all a good trade.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I was kinda hoping the Saints would've been interested in trading for him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

good risk for the broncos.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

we got nothing for sullivan :(

Comment

Talk about a bad return on high investment.

Comment

I dont why people think the Broncos want anyone else more then Chris Williams, they wouldn't take Clady over the guy that protected Cutler before...And surely a RB isn't as important in Denver as Cutler's blind side.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Man the Broncos really have a hard on for dlinemen that are first round busts.

Comment

I might just be naive, but why would the Broncos consider taking Jonathan Stewart in the 1st round. Just about anybody they put in the backfield will run for 1,000 yds. Their run defense has been atrocious for the last couple of years, and I would think they would focus on the front 7 even though they just aquired Dewayne Robertson, and spent two high picks on the D-line last year. Just an outsider's observations.
                  Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
                  Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                    care to quote ANYTHING that suggests denver likes williams more, other than the "ZOMG ****ING VANDIEEEE!" crap? how about two years ago, when we didn't even talk to cutler, then picked him anyways?

think whatever you want about who we'll take, but your argument for it is crap.
                    Face it, your drafting Chris Williams, and your going to like it. That is all.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

i still think denver goes DT early and takes clady in the first. mostly because i think he'll drop to him if KC takes gholston

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by catcher_0_3 View Post
                        I might just be naive, but why would the Broncos consider taking Jonathan Stewart in the 1st round. Just about anybody they put in the backfield will run for 1,000 yds. Their run defense has been atrocious for the last couple of years, and I would think they would focus on the front 7 even though they just aquired Dewayne Robertson, and spent two high picks on the D-line last year. Just an outsider's observations.
                        Well, they have addressed the front 7. Their biggest need IMO has been DT, I honestly could not tell you who would start besides Marcus Thomas at DT before this happened.
                        LB's, the biggest thing they did was cut Ian Gold, and move DJ to weakside. I am hoping the new MLB they signed from Seattle, Niko something, can be a promising starter, and then theres Boss Bailey who I hope is at least adequate.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information