Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lito to da Bucs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    At this point I'd be fine with the Bucs giving another team a pick just to take Micheal Clayton.

    Haye's name being in trade rumors is a head scratcher to me. He's was pretty solid last year. I know Greg White said he wanted to be traded, but he doesn't really have any leverage.
    "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

    My Grandfather

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Watchman View Post
      At this point I'd be fine with the Bucs giving another team a pick just to take Micheal Clayton.

      Haye's name being in trade rumors is a head scratcher to me. He's was pretty solid last year. I know Greg White said he wanted to be traded, but he doesn't really have any leverage.
      I could be wrong about this but I think all the mention of Javon Haye being involved in every Buc trade this offseason has more to do with people wanting him than the Bucs wanting to trade him. I also think Greg White wants a raise more than a trade.

      As far Lito goes anything more than a 2nd round pick and Clayton would be a complete ripoff. It would probably help Michael Clayton's career to get away from Jon Gruden, it definitely won't hurt his career.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        I would LOVE this deal...That's one team in front of Dallas who doesn't need to take Mike Jenkins, and Tamps is who I thought would get him anyway...Go Tampa.
        umm...and Lito's nickname is Cowboy Killer, so it would be nice to get him out of the division. 8 INTs in 11 games against the Cowboys should be reason enough for you to enjoy this trade.

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't really want Clayton, we have enough #2 and #3 receivers.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by etk View Post
            umm...and Lito's nickname is Cowboy Killer, so it would be nice to get him out of the division. 8 INTs in 11 games against the Cowboys should be reason enough for you to enjoy this trade.
            I was just about to say that. Lito KILLS the Cowboys, absolutely slaughters them.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              I don't get why the eagles want to trade Lito?
              Might have to do with wanting to get some value for a guy who would play nickel corner for them until he walked. Might also have to do with his subpar season last year.


              The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

              If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

              <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                I don't really want Clayton, we have enough #2 and #3 receivers.
                With a change in scenery Clayton could actually be a very good receiver. His rookie year wasn't a fluke.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  if lito returns to form this trade is a steal for TB. A probowler for a 2nd ronder and a rotational DLineman? Thats a great move for them, regardless of the fit.

                  fenikz

                  "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                  35-21

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by etk View Post
                    With a change in scenery Clayton could actually be a very good receiver. His rookie year wasn't a fluke.
                    His production since his rookie year says otherwise.
                    "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

                    My Grandfather

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bofadabizzles View Post
                      I could be wrong about this but I think all the mention of Javon Haye being involved in every Buc trade this offseason has more to do with people wanting him than the Bucs wanting to trade him. I also think Greg White wants a raise more than a trade.

                      As far Lito goes anything more than a 2nd round pick and Clayton would be a complete ripoff. It would probably help Michael Clayton's career to get away from Jon Gruden, it definitely won't hurt his career.
                      I think Greg White needs to do it for more than a single season before he warrants a raise. At this point Michael Clayton can wears gloves on his feet instead of shoes and it won't hurt his career.
                      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

                      My Grandfather

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                        I think Greg White needs to do it for more than a single season before he warrants a raise. At this point Michael Clayton can wears gloves on his feet instead of shoes and it won't hurt his career.

                        I agree with ETK, Clayton can be good again but I don't see it happening in Tampa. Alot of his struggles seems to be due to a lack of confidence/focus which is only componded by Gruden. Who knows gloves on his feet might help him gets some of his mojo back.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lito is a terrible fit in the cover 2...this makes no sense at all for tampa.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            I would LOVE this deal...That's one team in front of Dallas who doesn't need to take Mike Jenkins, and Tamps is who I thought would get him anyway...Go Tampa.
                            It would also add one more... Philly

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Saints Enter the Lito Shuffle

                              We are apparently offering our 2nd round pick which is a much higher pick than the Bucs are offering (their 2nd rounder).



                              Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Tomorrow can't get here fast enough...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information