Saints dangling Jammal Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
    Breaker: That's for the 2nd pick, not the 5th which Flyboy was talking about not giving up the #10 pick and Jammal Brown for.
    Oh, ok. But its still in a related thread, since the thread title was "saints dangling Jammal Brown".

Comment

Absolutely, it's relevant :) You just shouldn't have started your post with the quote ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Yea, I wasn't aware that they were also trying to trade for the #5 pick as well as #2, so I assume this thread was about the St.Louis pick. I know they're in need of one of the top 2 DT; thought they would only trade up for Dorsey since he's a local product.

Comment

Jesus god no. NONONONONONONONO!!!!! This is a absolutely ******** move by the Saints!!!

Comment

Jamaal Brown plus the #10 pick for the #2 pick would value Brown as, oddly enough, the #10 pick.

Comment

I think thats an awful move for the Saints. Keep your franchise LT and trade a few picks to get high enough to get Ellis.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

This team makes me want to stab people.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Pick #16 to the Saints for Jamaal Brown

Brown & Brown the ultimate bookends

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    Pick #16 to the Saints for Jamaal Brown

Brown & Brown the ultimate bookends
                    16th pick & Karlos Dansby for Brown! ZING~!
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I think come draft day NO will trade the 10th pick, their third and a conditional high round pick to KC to grab Ellis before Cincy.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        Duh. 5 for Brown and 10? That's legalized theft.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Jamaal Brown plus the #10 pick for the #2 pick would value Brown as, oddly enough, the #10 pick.
                          So the question then becomes, if you put him in this class, knowing what we know now, is he at least the 2nd best OT?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Comment

well this would be a pretty stupid move.....

so go ahead :D

Comment

I don't understand why you would even consider trading your All Pro left tackle. There must be something seriously wrong with him; to the point where they think he'll be done in the next couple of years. Honestly the Saints have an open window and trading a LT is a huge step back. I get that they like Dorsey, but is he really that much better than Ellis? Worth getting Drew killed?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                                I don't understand why you would even consider trading your All Pro left tackle. There must be something seriously wrong with him; to the point where they think he'll be done in the next couple of years. Honestly the Saints have an open window and trading a LT is a huge step back. I get that they like Dorsey, but is he really that much better than Ellis? Worth getting Drew killed?
                                Maybe they really like Zach Streif? I've heard nothing but positives about the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information