Saints dangling Jammal Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
    Maybe they really like Zach Streif? I've heard nothing but positives about the guy.
    I guess so. The only thing besides injury that truly makes sense to me is if they don't want to pay him, or think they can't afford to. But then, they'd have to pay Dorsey too. It doesn't make sense. This is a random predraft rumor, just like what happens every year.

Comment

I would trade 15 and a third for him in a heartbeat, maybe even more. he's a great young tackle.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
        So the question then becomes, if you put him in this class, knowing what we know now, is he at least the 2nd best OT?
        He'd probably be over Long being that he's proven over the rookie OTs.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

The only thing that makes sense to me is that Brown's knee condition is worse than previously thought, we're high on Strief & Bushrod... or.. um, we're just f'n ********.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information