Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockey to the Saints..

Just heard it on SIRIUS..

They said its just on the wire, and that Mort is reporting it too.

For thier second round and more that werent announced

im looking for a link asap for everyone who needs one.
    Last edited by drmoyer421; 04-25-2008, 06:53 PM.

Saints go DT no matter what in round one?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Damn that offense. As if they needed more weapons.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

So do the Saints move up at all in round 1 now?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

He will definately get alot of looks in the passing game with that offense...Good move for them, they still should try to make a move for Ellis.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I hope we just gave up our 2nd & 5th.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I really didn't see the Giants trading him away, but I guess Shockey was really pissed. The Giants must have more confidence in Boss than I thought, or they're thinking of drafting a replacement.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

The only place that seems to be reporting it is PFW. So, I'll hold off on believing it for now.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  The only place that seems to be reporting it is PFW. So, I'll hold off on believing it for now.
                  Mortensen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                    Mortensen as well.
                    Ehh. Eli Manning was supposed to be out for 4-6 weeks too. ;)

I trust in Adam!

Comment

looks like they arent trading up

Comment

Wow. I can't go to bed now with this up in the air. Better stay up for another 30 minutes or so :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

No Roman Harper included? Great deal, the Saints are definately going for the NFC South title at the least.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
                            So do the Saints move up at all in round 1 now?
                            dont have the ammo anymore unless they do something like trade Jamaal Brown or something.
                            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              No Roman Harper included? Great deal, the Saints are definately going for the NFC South title at the least.
                              We are going to the Super Bowl ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information