Shockey to the Saints..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
    Wow. I can't go to bed now with this up in the air. Better stay up for another 30 minutes or so :)
    To be honest, I doubt we know 100% sure about the deal until Draft Day.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      Damn that offense. As if they needed more weapons.
      They still need a healthy running back.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
      The Destroyer Is Manifest!
      I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        To be honest, I doubt we know 100% sure about the deal until Draft Day.
        I still remember Michael A. Smith was pretty confident this was happening, forget Adam, thats the insider who I'll take his word on something...Honestly wish he had a more vocal role on ESPN.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
          Aaron Stecker is serviceable at best and I still think we found a diamond in the rough in Pierre Thomas. Whether or not, the coaching staff wants to make PT "the man" is yet to be seen.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            I still remember Michael A. Smith was pretty confident this was happening, forget Adam, thats the insider who I'll take his word on something...Honestly wish he had a more vocal role on ESPN.
            Michael Smith is a pimp, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
              Not really. With that passing attack. Not many will be able to stop it. Just keep Brees upright and you can consider it a W for NO.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                Not really. With that passing attack. Not many will be able to stop it. Just keep Brees upright and you can consider it a W for NO.
                Let's trade our All-Pro LT while we're at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  Let's trade our All-Pro LT while we're at it!
                  While Dorsey would be a better player for yall because 1) he is better than anything on the roster right now and better than Ellis and 2) he is hometown, grew up 50 miles west of the Superdome. I drove it this weekend. He will bring in some folks. It just isn't worth giving that up when Ellis is still a really good player and has the potential to be Pro Bowl caliber.

I got your sarcasm, just agreeing and throwing in my two cents.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

First Vilma then Morgan now Shockey they are signing big names but big names with serious injury questions... Im not convinced that shockey let alone any player can come back and ever be 100% after breaking their leg...

Comment

damn it, although I love the flexibility it gives us in the draft if we also net a player like harper.

Comment

Shockey is damaged goods. That said, Brees is much better at targeting his TE than Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                          First Vilma then Morgan now Shockey they are signing big names but big names with serious injury questions... Im not convinced that shockey let alone any player can come back and ever be 100% after breaking their leg...
                          They are not only signing big names, they have made it a point to go out and get as many Miami Hurricanes as they can. I expect some U's being thrown around in the Super Dome.

Comment

linky

Pro Football Weekly is hearing that the Saints and Giants may already have a deal in place that would send Jeremy Shockey to New Orleans.
                            PFW isn't the greatest source, but ESPN's Chris Mortensen says he's heard similar rumors. Pro Football Weekly says the deal would send "multiple picks" to New York, including the Saints' second-round pick (No. 40 overall). An NFL source tells Profootballtalk.com that Shockey hasn't heard a trade is done.
                            Source: Pro Football Weekly

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I don't know if this is true. None of the beat writers have mentioned anything, which is really rare because someone would have let the cat of the bag so to speak. And the national media is always late compared to the local media in picking up stories, that usually are run here first. Could be the Giants don't want to announce it yet? Yeah, but I want to see it in print first by Ralph V, Vinny D, Arthur Staple, or Mike Garafolo before I believe it.

Comment

I don't know why the Saints love building offense and ignore that defense. Sure they've upgraded it some this offseason but their secondary still isn't built for shoot outs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information