No announcement yet.

Ayodele and Fasano to Miami for 4th rd pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats highway robbery. Miami straight up STOLE him. Watch how baller he is in Miami, he is a good TE who never got a chance behind a top 3 TE in Witten.

This reaffirms my questioning of the Saints and why they didn't try to get Fasano. Fasano went for a 4th. Shoot, Im upset the Giants didn't trade Shockey and in turn trade for Fasano. This was robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      LOL wow, I forgot all about that conversation...I have to give it to BBD he called this last week.

:D good stuff BBD, not like it was the Saints, but I remember you saying something about trading him for a 4th.
      :)

Shame Fasano didn't get a chance in Dallas. I really liked the guy. But i guess you can't complain when you have Witten.

Comment

His value certaintly took a bit of a hit with that reconstructive shoulder surgery. Still, he may end up being a steal for them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Tony Curtis >>>>> Anthony Fasano

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Parcells doesnt want him. He was already approached about a deal a while back. Most scouts dont even think Carp can play in a 3-4 these days. I've been looking for the article on this but, I cant find it. I posted it somewhere on this forum. haha.
            If the Patriots can steal Carpenter for a mid round pick i think they'll do it.

Comment

I think Parcells said Fasano is more fullback than tight end. I expect him to be used in a h-back type roll with the Dolphins.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information