Where is Sean Salisbury hiding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Irvin wasn't half as bad as people made it seem, but its ok because his radio show is awesome, and makes up for it...

But as long as Emmitt was replaced, ESPN was going to find a way to get better...Hodge has got to be the next to go, hurts me head to listen to him and I feel like I'm getting dumber...Salisbury at least knew his stuff.
    Salisbury didn't know jack $#%^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

I never liked Salisbury. His pompous, wanna-be macho talk became taxing very quickly, and he never added anything insightful to the conversation. Didn't he get in arguments with John Clayton when they'd do the split-screen, debate segment on SportsCenter? I always thought he acted like a jackass during those segments - no one talks to John Clayton like that. You gats a prablem wit John Clayton, yous can meet me in da back alley...

Mark Schlereth is by far my favorite analyst on ESPN. Him along with Trey Wingo is fine with me, and I prefer them to alter out that 3rd slot every other week or so. Of course, John Clayton and Jaws always have something to say that adds to the discussion.

Merril Hoge is despised by all Titans fans. One can tell concussions ended his career.

Marcellous Wiley has about worn out his welcome in my book. He's not terrible or anything, but he just appeared out of nowhere with this odd swagger about him. Suspicioussssss!!!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        I read somewhere that he wanted out of ESPN. LOL, whatever.

Thank goodness we won't have to hear him and his over-the-top fickle nonsense again!
        He wanted out because he was sick of being one of the better analysts and never getting to do any "real" journalism because there were a bunch of former players taking part in shows.

As a journalist (6 months out) I can understand it. It happens all the time, you get former sports stars who can barely string sentences together getting positions on camera and writing columns over people who're academically more qualified. I wouldn't act like a bum and stop looking after myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          He wanted out because he was sick of being one of the better analysts and never getting to do any "real" journalism because there were a bunch of former players taking part in shows.

As a journalist (6 months out) I can understand it. It happens all the time, you get former sports stars who can barely string sentences together getting positions on camera and writing columns over people who're academically more qualified. I wouldn't act like a bum and stop looking after myself.
          sarcasm....?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Sean sent a little present to the ladies at ESPN, plus he wanted more money.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Next to epsn.......

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                Next to epsn.......
                good god...I hope not...

Comment

I figure Sean Salisbury is WAY too busy hosting a website where girls can pay $10 a month to see him dance around his house half-naked.

Of Course he'll probably be declaring bankruptcy soon.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi7XtBv94pE

Salisbury was an idiot. Never knew what he was talking about, had very biased opinions. He should have known better than to argue with John Clayton, who actually contributes something to ESPN. Seems like John Clayton is to ESPN what Adam Schefter is to the NFLN, he always breaks the scoop on new deals.

Comment

bye bye sean.....

Comment

He's preparing for a comeback!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

salisbury is a second rate fool....always has some crap to talk about the jets...i hate him...

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

i saw him at the draft. he looked like a slob....

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi7XtBv94pE

Salisbury was an idiot. Never knew what he was talking about, had very biased opinions. He should have known better than to argue with John Clayton, who actually contributes something to ESPN. Seems like John Clayton is to ESPN what Adam Schefter is to the NFLN, he always breaks the scoop on new deals.
                              No don't even compare the two. No...No...Hell no. The aborted fetus never has anything good to say. I hated Sean but he was actually one of the better analysts on ESPN. I rarely watched sportscenter but Clayton v Sean was hilarious. John Clayton always looked so uncomfortable when Sean would just talk trash on him.

But damn don't ever compare Schefter to Clayton. Schefter does a damn good job, but Clayon...sucks balls.

Comment

hahahaha crip keeper, i love the hand motions at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information