No announcement yet.

Where is Sean Salisbury hiding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, wow. I always knew they hated eachother but I didn't watch SC enough to see this fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxgJoLqc7m0
    Terrible quality but still hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by dhoe20 View Post
      Haha, wow. I always knew they hated eachother but I didn't watch SC enough to see this fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxgJoLqc7m0
      Terrible quality but still hilarious.
      LOl that was a good one, Sean was killing Clayton like no other and didn't look friendly at all lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        LOl that was a good one, Sean was killing Clayton like no other and didn't look friendly at all lol.
        LOL @ the Jax QB question. Ouch.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Sean Salisbury was such a douchebag. I'm glad he's gone, for about a year, i would always tell my buddy how i hated him and wanted him off ESPN. He always acted like he had the biggest ____ in the room and he needed everyone's respect. I laughed my ass off one time when Salisbury was talking smack to Clayton on how he never saw the field till Clayton said "Neither did you!".
          Haha, I'm glad he's gone. He's an idiot. If he wanted to be paid like a star he shoulda been one on the field. His work was sub-par anyway. I'd much rather hear Chris Carter or Michael Irvin. Heck, i'd get a kick out of Emmitt Smith more, just listening him struggle with the english language.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information