Antonio Bryant Released By the niners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
    Instead of trading down, why don't the 9ers think about trading up? Giving the 49ers Calvin Johnson would be crazy... Gore, CJ, Vernon Davis, Alex Smith. Wow.
    every 49er fan would love CJ but SF would have to give up a lot to get a top 4 pick. SF will probally sign either Bennet or Stallworth

Comment

I think they'll probably just wait for one of the WR's to fall to the 2nd round. Maybe Sidney Rice

Comment

I kinda want him for Jacksonville. He can't be commanding too much money, especially with his upcoming suspension.

Comment

they have to take ginn or meachem or jarrett, now, right?

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by BehrenMan007 View Post
            they have to take ginn or meachem or jarrett, now, right?
            No. This defense gave up 30+ points 7 times. They also gave up 2 touchdowns to a historically bad raiders offense, a offense that scored 10 tds in 15 other games.

They wont go WR unless the defensive value (landry..carriker..okoye, etc) is gone.

Comment

With this move the niners draft priority is definitely WR. Especially with the rumors that the niners already have a deal in place with Addalius Thomas and are already in talks with Leonard Davis.

If their staying pat then I definitely say grab either Meachem (did I spell that right?) or Bowe.

But trading up would be ideal especially for Alex Smith for CJ they wouldn't need to move to one or two so the price for trading up wouldn't be so steep. Especially with the prosepects of seeing A.Smith, Gore, CJ, and VD on the field all at once and possibly another WR in a later round maybe a Jarret or a S.Rice but thats just wishful thinking......

Comment

The defense is still the weakpoint of this team. They need alot of help at just about every position, esspecially D-line and S.

WR can wait till the 2nd round to get Rice or trade up into the late 1st to get Jarrett.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

They'll probably be the frontrunners to sign Stallworth or Bennett. I'm kinda unhappy with the move, but Nolan really had issues with Bryant's character problems.

"I'm going for 2,200 (yards) next year," Gore said. "That's the record, isn't it? Yeah, I'll get that."

Comment

I love Antionio Bryant. I'd love the Rams to sign him for KR/PR and 2nd/3rd WR.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Stallworth is the larry Hughes of football. Might be a good player, but it does no good if your hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                        Stallworth is the larry Hughes of football. Might be a good player, but it does no good if your hurt.
                        Co-sign. Very good point.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I expected this. He is a cancerous entity in the locker room. He blew up on the field, far too often. At least, often enough not to justify his ho-hum production. That said; the 49ers are in desperate need of a WR to help Alex Smith out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            I expected this. He is a cancerous entity in the locker room. He blew up on the field, far too often. At least, often enough not to justify his ho-hum production. That said; the 49ers are in desperate need of a WR to help Alex Smith out.
                            QFT - there is no no.1 WR in FA so we will need to look at this day 1 of the draft

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information