X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Bryant Released By the niners

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=512265

I wonder where he'll go HMMMMMMM?

Very suprising to me at least...I bet alot of this is based on his character problems, not his talent.

Comment

So much for them having a legit WR.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Interesting.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Making room for Stallworth perhaps?

Comment

Why?

And all those 49er fans were saying "We will not take a WR at 11!"

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              So much for them having a legit WR.
              Yea, Brian Gilmore, arnaz battle, brandon williams and Taylor Jacobs are definitely not going to cut it. Still, Nolan gave him a chance but Bryant screwed up. We better make a run for Stallworth because our set of wr's are definitely the worst in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Why?

We won't. From everything i've read/heard(radio, newspaper), nolan/scott m don't like taking corners and receivers high. They'd rather get them through FA and 3rd-4th round. Our d-line is terrible, we need a guy like branch or carriker

Comment

Robert Meachem going 11th maybe? They better find Alex Smith a legit target.

Comment

Why?

And they still wont, unless Laron Landry, Amobi Okoye, Adam Carriker, Jarvis Moss, and potentially Alan Branch are gone.

This move..hmmm. It saves the 49ers cap room, but they didnt really need the extra space. This stinks though. Stallworth maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by sup3rk1ng View Post
                      We won't. From everything i've read/heard(radio, newspaper), nolan/scott m don't like taking corners and receivers high. They'd rather get them through FA and 3rd-4th round. Our d-line is terrible, we need a guy like branch or carriker
                      If you don't sign a good WR in FA, which there aren't many of them, are you really comfortable with the guys you have? Smith can't throw it only to VD.

Comment

Ginn could be a possbility at 11 if Branch and Landry are gone, which I expect them to be.

I really like Arnaz Battle and I feel he's pretty underrated. He could have a nice year with Bryant gone.

Comment

Dwayne Jarrett
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                            Dwayne Jarrett
                            No. god no. Not him or ginn.

I think, if they go WR, mecahem or bowe are the picks.

Comment

If you don't sign a good WR in FA, which there aren't many of them, are you really comfortable with the guys you have? Smith can't throw it only to VD.
                              Of course not, but i'm confident that nolan will get the right guys. Bryant wasn't even going to be able to play in our first 2 games, so we'd have to get a guy anyway. It definitely has to be stallworth or a guy in the 2nd or 3rd round...like jason hill, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information