Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the 2nd 1st round draftee to sign?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the 2nd 1st round draftee to sign?

Long 1 is already signed.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Not either of the Jets guys. The one thing the front office is bad at is signing 1st rounders. Well only Revis.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Chicago were hella quick last year to get all their guys signed. Panthers always take their time.

Comment

Darren McFadden...Davis doesn't have a problem throwing money around quickly

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Chicago is usually extremely fast getting their picks signed (apart from Benson two years ago).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Chris Long. There's a chance a deal is already in place. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he signed within the next week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Darren McFadden...Davis doesn't have a problem throwing money around quickly
              Yes, except last year it took us til September to lock up Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                Chris Long. There's a chance a deal is already in place. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he signed within the next week or two.

toon you are always on the the balls
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kentwan signed quickly.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'll say Duane Brown or Chris Johnson.

Comment

who ever signs there 7th-2nd round players the quickest.

Comment

Chris Long and the ST Louis rams

Comment

Yea I agree with everyone who said Chris Long odds are greatest he will be the next to sing since the #1 pick has already signed a deal.

Comment

I think it will be Chris Long.
                            Definitley not McFadden. The Raiders took a long time to sign Russell.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Chris Long will have a deal done by the end of the week.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information