Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steinbach to Browns per PFT...

STEINBACH TO BROWNS
    Per PFT, so who knows if there's even a smidge of truth, but I'm still splooging over it if it's true..

A league source tells us that the Browns are expected to sign offensive lineman Eric Steinbach to a deal averaging $7 million per year.

Steinbach, who most recently played for the Bengals, will essentially make Steve Hutchinson money.

The four-year veteran was once of the members of the Cincy team who got busted last year. He was charged for boating while drunk.

Technically, teams can't even speak to free agents until 12:01 a.m. EST Friday. But anyone who follows the league knows that no one follows this rule.

http://profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

He doesn't deserve that kind of money but he would definately improve the Browns OL, esspecially if they can get Bentley back.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Off to the wasteland...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

FA's are going to get INSANE cash.

I havent seen much of steinbach, but i doubt he deserves that much $. Hell, not even hutch was worth it.

Comment

Who cares, the Browns OL needed him bad, Id rather over pay to have a good OL, then watch all our QB's get killed.

Comment

I feel bad for him. He'll probably get injured first play of a scrimmage.
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

tomorrow pro football talk is going to have non-stop info. i love this part of the season.

(awaits pft hate)

Comment

I don't trust PFT to much, and besides, free agency hasn't started yet, this can't be official. I want to see a legit source before they say he signed.

And, if this is true, I just hope for his sake he doesn't end up like LeCharles Bentley.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                  Who cares, the Browns OL needed him bad, Id rather over pay to have a good OL, then watch all our QB's get killed.
                  Didn't say it was a bad move. He is really gonna beef up that OL, esspecially if they get Bentley back. They definately overpaid though.

Comment

The Browns need a guy like Steinbach, good move.

Comment

Who isn't Cleveland interested in? Reminds me of girl I know.

Comment

He would be a very Good Accuistion for the Browns but he is def not worth Hutch money

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                          Who isn't Cleveland interested in? Reminds me of girl I know.
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just made my sig

Comment

I want the Bears to get him, but he isn't worth that much money. I'd much rather just keep Ruben.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I would like him to go out of the AFC North since he is a good guard, not a big fan of him at tackle though. But if the Browns are going to get someone from inside the AFC North, I would much rather they get him then Thomas.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information