• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Loadholt or Malcolm Jenkins
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Brian Cushing has an outside shot, he would have been a 1st rounder this year despite he was so banged up last fall.

If he can stay healthy.....keep an eye on him.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Initial thought is Oher although I wanna give a mention for Maualuga as a top 5 lock.
        Maualuga is a beast and I consider him a better prospect than James Laurinaitis

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          Maualuga is a beast and I consider him a better prospect than James Laurinaitis
          I do too. Little Animal will not go top 5 though. His frame just isn't top 5 caliber. Probably not top 10 either. I still think he's a great prospect, but I'm not a huge fan on him in the middle. I could see him dominating at WLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
            Brian Cushing has an outside shot, he would have been a 1st rounder this year despite he was so banged up last fall.

If he can stay healthy.....keep an eye on him.
            Cushing, Mauluuga, Brandon Spikes, Lauranitis.....already like this crop better than 08. Sean Lee could get in there depending on length of his rehab.

Comment

My top two players for next year's draft, as of right now, are both OTs. Andre Smith and Michael Oher. Max Unger and Eugene Monroe are also going to be high picks. Next year's OT class could rival this year's.
              My teams:
              St. Louis Rams
              Michigan Wolverines
              Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

My top 5 for the 2009 Draft

1. Andre Smith, OT, Alabama (Jr.)
                2. Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss (Sr.)
                3. Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State (jr.)
                4. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU (Sr.)
                5. Rey Maualuga, LB, USC (Sr.)

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                  My top 5 for the 2009 Draft

1. Andre Smith, OT, Alabama (Jr.)
                  2. Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss (Sr.)
                  3. Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State (jr.)
                  4. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU (Sr.)
                  5. Rey Maualuga, LB, USC (Sr.)
                  Michael Oher and Max Unger > Andre Smith

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    i have no idea who dhb is
                    lol!!! Heyward-BEY?????

but anyways.. Juice Williams will go #1 to the 49ers

Comment

Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
                      but anyways.. Juice Williams will go #1 to the 49ers
                      Please tell me this is a joke....I mean seriously, please tell me this is a joke.

I'm an Illini fan and I'm asking this. Juice has some very nice tools to work with. He's got a great arm, he's very strong, has pretty good pocket presense, and is very mobile. Plus he's a leader and is a hard worker/film rat.

He wouldn't even get drafted next year. I think Juice has a future in the NFL, but not until he finishes his senior year and even then he's a middle-late round pick because of his size, his accuracy issues, and the fact he needs some work. Ala an Andre Woodson this season.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        After what just happened to Andre Woodson and Colt Brennan, you could very well be right.

Here is what I'll say.

This time last year, who here considered Matt Ryan a top three pick?
                        How about Alex Smith after the '04 draft?
                        After the '03 draft, how many knew Ben Roethlisberger? Or even how to spell Ben Roethlisberger? I'm guessing anyone who even heard his name spelled it Ben Roethshamalamadingdong.
                        How about Jay Cutler one full year before he was drafted?
                        Remember when we all though the top QB for this years draft would be Brian Brohm?

Who will be the #1 pick next year? Someone we're not even considering.
                        Matt Ryan was a fringe 1st rounder at the start of the season.
                        Alex Smith was a bit more of a suprise.
                        Anyone that didn't know who Big Ben was, wasn't paying very much attention at all.
                        Jay Cutler, again, probably a 2nd round guy.

And only Smith was the #1 guy. Who would have thought Long, Long, McFadden, and Dorsey would be top 5 guys last year? Basically everyone. It's not that huge of a shock most of the time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I think the team with the top pick next year probably won't want a RB even if Beanie is the BPA like McFadden was this year. Who are the 'lucky' candidates? Kansas City, Atlanta, Oakland, San Francisco, Baltimore? Maybe if Chicago or Detroit has the #1 pick but I don't think they will. The 5 I mentioned could all use a stud tackle and not a runningback, so I say Oher is probably the favorite to go #1. Lots of good tackles between him and Loadholt, Boone, Unger, Monroe, and Andre Smith. I'll laugh if someone uses the #1 on Tim Tebow or Matt Stafford, I don't think either of those guys are gonna be good pros unless they really improve from last year (for Tebow in the pocket passer category, for Stafford in the consistency and accuracy category).

Comment

I wouldnt mind Beanie Wells for the Falcons. :)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Turner will do just fine in Atlanta. You need some DT help right now, and some secondary help wouldn't be bad either.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Beanie Wells is the ****. Who cares about our other RBs.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information