Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    he's 6'1 around 190

Has the speed and kick return ability of both those guys, and he can actually run routes.
    He can run routes, not admirably better than the others. And an inch is helpful, but again, doesn't seperate him from that pack of speedy recievers that tends to go mid-late 1st.

Comment

Atlanta- Michael Oher
      Baltimore- Malcolm Jenkins
      San Francisco- Michael Crabtree

These are the three teams I think that will battle for the number one spot or finish in the top 3.

Comment

I remember the Harvin-Peter Warrick comparison, I really think Maclin and Warrick are nearly identical. Not saying that Maclin will do nothing in the NFL, but they both have similar size and skillsets.

Comment

With the first pick in the 2009 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers take Tim Tebow QB, Florida

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Baltimore would take Crabtree.. They need a #1 Receiver for Flacco to throw to.

Comment

I disagree WMD, they have Clayton and D Williams with Heap and Quinn. They need depth and a good number 2, but I think Clayton can develop into a number one. They are old on defense and Rolle is never healthy anymore, I think they go CB. I am suprised they didnt go there early this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Atlanta- Michael Oher
                Baltimore- Malcolm Jenkins
                San Francisco- Michael Crabtree

These are the three teams I think that will battle for the number one spot or finish in the top 3.
                I would be happy if Crabtree ended up in San fran cause without a star at WR the 49ers have just been pathetic. I don't doubt that they'll screw it up by winning a late meaningless game they should've lost though.
                Last edited by TheGreatEscape; 04-28-2008, 07:17 PM. Reason: who the f did I do that?

Comment

Michael Oher sounds good, but that just makes our trade up for Sam Baker lame. We will have to see how Baker does.

I think we might go WR in the first next year. Give Ryan more and more weapons. DT is the obvious need though.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I hope we can get a elite WR,DE or LT next year

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      Michael Oher sounds good, but that just makes our trade up for Sam Baker lame. We will have to see how Baker does.

I think we might go WR in the first next year. Give Ryan more and more weapons. DT is the obvious need though.
                      I think Sam Baker is more suited to play RT then LT. Just my opinion though. I think his short arms are going to kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        I think Sam Baker is more suited to play RT then LT. Just my opinion though. I think his short arms are going to kill him.
                        He is more of a left tackle, considering his footwork and pass protection skills paired with average run blocking ability. If he changes positions it will be to guard.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Keep this in mind. 21 of the last 29 drafts (or, since 1980) have seen the top pick be either a lineman or a quarterback, including the last 12 draft in a row. That narrows down the focus considerably.
                          Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck; 04-28-2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post

Give me Michael Crabtree. I've started the support to get that man in Atlanta. He is exactly what we need.

Comment

• I need to watch him play to see if his numbers are for real.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• This all depends on who is picking with the 1st overall. There are a couple guys i like to be top ten though.

Michael Johnson, DE/OLB, Georgia Tech
                                Duke Robinson, G, Oklahoma - Has anyone mentioned him yet?
                                Myron Rolle, SS, Florida State
                                Taylor Mays, SS, USC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information