Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like no 1 seems to care

Comment

Raiders have to make room for MacFadden... Rhodes will be a good back up some where though he may even go to a team where he splits time with the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Lamont's time is ticking .. wonder if the Chargers would still be interested.
        I would doubt it at this point, after spending 2 of 5 draft picks on ballcarriers. Maybe Tampa Bay? Caddy insurance.

Comment

Wouldn't mind him in Detroit if we could drop Tatum Bell. He and Kevin Smith would be a nice 1-2 deal

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Rhodes is done will be a decent backup somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              Is Michael Bush ready to play come pre-season? That could be a nice tandem.
              Poor michael Bush, he could've been a first or second rounder so easily. Stickin' injuries kicked him hard in the ass.

Comment

Detroit should make a move on him.

Comment

Did anybody hear what Rhodes had to say about Kiffin not wanting to draft McFadden? Interesting stuff. Al Davis gets the final say in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Did anybody hear what Rhodes had to say about Kiffin not wanting to draft McFadden? Interesting stuff. Al Davis gets the final say in everything.
                    Do you have a link for this? Kiffin said repeatedly after the draft that McFadden was his guy for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      Do you have a link for this? Kiffin said repeatedly after the draft that McFadden was his guy for months.
                      I heard it today on Sirius NFL Radio. I don't have a link.

Comment

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/236986

Rhodes cut.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information