Lito Sheppard to the Jags?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    If the Eagles weren't taking a high second rounder at the draft, why will they take one once the draft is gone and they don't know what type of positioning they'll get?

If it's to the Jaguars, i doubt it's just for a 2nd, which would pretty much be a 3rd cause of how low it is. If Philly gives him away for chump change i'll eat my fist.
    It was rumored that the Eagles were interested in Matt Jones...so I could see him and a 2nd rounder...

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
      It would be nice having 3 1st rounders next year.... ;)
      that it would, to bad we would end up having 0 first rounders yet again

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        It was rumored that the Eagles were interested in Matt Jones...so I could see him and a 2nd rounder...
        I hope not. Switch Jones with Reggie Williams.

Comment

I though this draft was kinda boring. Mo real surprises and only Lorenzo Booker was traded... and that was mentioned as a blip in the radar. Gimme Trades.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Either the Eagles pull the trigger on a second and a player now or they wait until the offseason when they can go after a vet wide out and use him as bait. Im sure a deal is going to be done before the season but it doesnt make sense to do it after the draft as previously stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
              I though this draft was kinda boring. Mo real surprises and only Lorenzo Booker was traded... and that was mentioned as a blip in the radar. Gimme Trades.
              So was Fabian Washington. Not sure about anyone else.

Comment

I like team improvement, but I have to think this is a bit overkill.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  I like team improvement, but I have to think this is a bit overkill.
                  I'm all for adding value...

Comment

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._Sheppard.html

wow.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Jags would be real tough if they can add him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Wow, the Eagles are trying to stockpile picks next year, they are probably going to make a serious run at a WR.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Would the addition of Lito Sheppard give the Jags the best cornerback duo or trio in the NFL?

Comment

I think if the trade happens is probably conditional 2nd if he plays or what ever it becomes a 1st.

Comment

If the Eagles got 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders that'd be crazy
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I am thinking it will be a conditional second and a 4th giving the Eagles a possibility of having 3 1st rounders.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information