No announcement yet.

Lito Sheppard to the Jags?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are still dangling Lito to get Chad Johnson. If they offer their 1st next year, Panther's 1st that they got and Lito, it's tough seeing the Bengals saying no to that.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I think they are still dangling Lito to get Chad Johnson. If they offer their 1st next year, Panther's 1st that they got and Lito, it's tough seeing the Bengals saying no to that.
      I would get a good laugh out of them trading two 1st and Lito for a WR, thats just too much...I know they want a WR bad, but two 1st and a great corner for a WR? If it was that serious they should of kept Stallworth and been fine, they have weapons at WR, Chad would help but I don't think that much.

At least I hope they don't set the market that high, I wouldn't mind offering a 1st, 3rd, and 4th for Roy but that's about it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

There is absolutely no chance that the Eagles offer that much for a 30/31 year old WR who is threatening to hold out from his current franchise and who would need a new deal upon being traded.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          There is absolutely no chance that the Eagles offer that much for a 30/31 year old WR who is threatening to hold out from his current franchise and who would need a new deal upon being traded.
          You would think. But reportedly the Bengals turned down two 1's for Chad and McNabb really wants a #1 WR. It probably won't happen but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            I agree,

Broncos
            Raiders
            Cowboys
            Niners
            Jags (with Lito)
            Packers HAVE to be up there. They were better than the 49ers by far and barely beat out the Cowboys. Sure, the names look good but go off of production man.

Comment

Del Rio confirmed on a radio show today that the Jags never even had interest in Lito. Del Rio and Andy Reid also talked over draft weekend, and the subject of Lito never even came up. Apparently, the whole story was nothing more than talk by his agent in an effort to get the Eagles to offer a new contract or get more involved in trade talks.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Del Rio confirmed on a radio show today that the Jags never even had interest in Lito. Del Rio and Andy Reid also talked over draft weekend, and the subject of Lito never even came up. Apparently, the whole story was nothing more than talk by his agent in an effort to get the Eagles to offer a new contract or get more involved in trade talks.
                my question is this than....why the Jaguars...they are seemingly stacked at the position so why force leverage with the Jags?

Comment

It is idiotic banter. Let's just leave this thread alone and wait for something tangible.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    It is idiotic banter. Let's just leave this thread alone and wait for something tangible.
                    You do realize that there hasn't been a tangible thing involving Lito this offseason? The Eagles never gave his agent permission to seek a trade. They never solicited offers from other teams. Hell, Lito hasn't even asked for a new contract. He's not going anywhere unless someone makes a stupidly large offer.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                    The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                    I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

That was basically what I was saying. I was just more succinct...

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information