It was gunna happen eventually...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was gunna happen eventually...

Let's get started with ROY picks. Way to early but why not. Harvey takes DROY with double digit sacks on a playoff team and James Hardy takes OROY with double digit TDs in buffalo, he is their only redzone receiving threat.

OROY will be McFadden. Only Ryan will get more opportunities to prove himself, and he has so little talent around him it's ridiculous. Glenn Dorsey will be the DROY, he's a high motor player, maybe the best player in the draft, put into a situation with ample playing time and a good defense around him.

Comment

Keith Rivers - DROY
      Darren McFadden - OROY

Not really sleeper picks, but thats how I see it happening.

Comment

I'm gonna go with Stewart for OROY, as for DROY I'll go with Gholston.

Comment

I love DMC but I think that his team will be down a lot and so I think his stats will be hurt by that, whereas I think Hardy will post up monsterous TD totals as Buffalo's best redzone threat.

Comment

I'll go with Gholston for DROY, he should be able to get some sacks.

For OROY I'll go with a surprise pick and say Kevin Smith, he landed in the best situation for an RB, all the other top backs will be in commitees.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
              Only Ryan will get more opportunities to prove himself, and he has so little talent around him it's ridiculous.
              Michael Turner? Roddy White? Jerious Norwood?

Comment

To avoid being a homer I'll go with...

OROY - McFadden (I know, going out on a limb)
                DROY - Gholston

Let me say this much. Keith Rivers will start from day 1, likely at MLB and we all know the love LB's get in these deals. I think Gholston will be a stud.

Comment

DROY- Curtis Lofton/Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Reasoning: Lofton really is a heat seeking missel, he could be replacing DeMorio Williams or taking MLB from Brooking, either way he is going to see alot of tackles. DRC is a bold pick because he is still raw and may not get a chance early, but in a weak conference of WRs he will come up big.

Comment

I'll go with my main man Quentin Groves for DROY and go for a surprise homer pick and say Kevin Smith at OROY.. Detroit is gonna use a Zone Blocking scheme and he'll be splitting time with Tatum Bell.. He'll probably be the starter for us. With his good vision and strength, I think he'll put up some pretty good stats.
                    Last edited by WMD; 04-28-2008, 06:26 PM.

Comment

OROY- Jordy Nelson
                      DROY- Jordy Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                        OROY- Jordy Nelson
                        DROY- Jordy Nelson
                        Agree 100%

#2 for OROY: JStew
                        #2 for DROY: I'll go with Mayo, not 100% sure he'll start though. If he doesn't then Kieth Rivers

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

DROY Mayo
                          OROY Chris Johnson

Comment

I'll avoid being a homer and say that Curtis Lofton is DROY and Darren McFadden OROY

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                              I love DMC but I think that his team will be down a lot and so I think his stats will be hurt by that, .
                              We were in every game last season except against the Jags and Packers i think. And every game this season except the games against New England, 2 games against San Diego and Tampa Bay are the only games I expect us to lose. We have a really easy schedule.

OROY- DMC
                              DROY- Rivers
                              Last edited by RaiderNation; 04-28-2008, 06:38 PM.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information