No announcement yet.

Spikes on Trade Block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going by who stands out when they play the Pats. And the man always on radar seems to be Fletcher.

Comment

Also on the block for the Bills: JP Losman, Lee Evans, Aaron Schobel, and Angelo Crowell.

Too bad Fletcher is a FA or they could have traded him too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
        Also on the block for the Bills: JP Losman, Lee Evans, Aaron Schobel, and Angelo Crowell.

The next Jerry Seinfeld?
        I doubt we trade Willis or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post

You sir are hilarious...

Spikes is due a huge roster bonus and doesn't fit the Cover 2 very well. He also publicly called out the organization and had some trouble recovering from his torn achilles.

I think we should keep him around for one more year if we aren't going after Clements, Steinbach or Dielman because of our stupid "cash to the cap" FA strategy. However, if we can get a 2nd rounder for him I say pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
            Well lets see.

Not re-signing best DB
            Not res-signing best LB
            Trying to trade best OLB
            Trying to trade best RB

Almost looks like it. Does it not?
            Clements - too much money...we want to spend it elsewhere.

Fletcher - didn't fit the cover 2 very well coverage wise and didn't attack the ball in tackling. he barely gets any TFL, many of his tackles come after the ball carrier has run 4 or 5 yards. age as well. and there is no way he is our best LB. i think he's our 3rd best.

Spikes - again not our best olb. see angelo crowell. id rather not trade him but the organization doesnt seem to like him that much. if we can get a 2nd rounder though no doubt i would deal him.

McGahee- very overrated RB, fathered 3 children with 3 different women (not high character which marv levy values very highly), suggested the bills move to canada, thinks he still has the speed he had prior to his knee injury and tries to break alot of runs to the outside to no avail, rarely hits a hole, doesn't seem to like buffalo at all, didn't bother learning the scheme, not an exceptional blocker, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              I remember when he was beastly at cinncinnatti.
              His neck is abnormally large.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                The next Jerry Seinfeld?
                Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Can Takeo make the switch to ILB or is he strictly an olb?

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information