Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody think it's strange that Byron Leftwich hasn't been picked up by anybody?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
    I'm not surprised, I've hated on the man since he came in the league, he sucks.
    At first I thought you were talking about Leftwich.

Then I realized your sentiments were directed at the OP, whose antics have gotten him banned from more forums than I care to mention.

Hopefully the mods here won't be as patient, or as tolerant of such inflammatory behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks View Post
      At first I thought you were talking about Leftwich.

Then I realized your sentiments were directed at the OP, whose antics have gotten him banned from more forums than I care to mention.

Hopefully the mods here won't be as patient, or as tolerant of such inflammatory behavior.
      Um, pretty sure he was talking about Leftwich, unless people are now referring to these boards as "The League"

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was concluded across various boards that ManningEnvy is the Internet virus/worm bot creation of a disgruntled college aged nerd to infest the jock presence online with mind numbing logic and ****-erotic tendencies towards Peyton Manning.

Perhaps we should submit it to Symantec for investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
          Um, pretty sure he was talking about Leftwich, unless people are now referring to these boards as "The League"
          i do. i tell people to look for the guy with the clarence moore sig. the league couldnt handle Cmoore

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Whether this guy is a troll or not, he is right this time. I don't understand what Leftwich has done to make anyone believe he is anything but a bust in Jacksonville?

This isn't a 5th round pick we're talking about, he's a top 7 pick in the draft. And he's currently unemployed. Think about that, he can't find employment in a league desperate for quarterbacks.

And i understand the arguments to support him, he needs an oline bc he's not mobile and winds up, and is injury prone, but thats part of his package and you can't discount that when evaluating him.

We heard ppl say the same thing about Drew Bledsoe. The league has no vacancies for statues in the pocket, period. Leftwich was a statue.

And im not buying the oline argument. He had a good one in Jacksonville, like Bledsoe he just made it look worse than it really was. Same goes for any qb who holds teh ball too long. Any qb in the league would be great if they had all day to throw, so whats the point in that argument? Im not buying it.

He was immobile, injury prone, extremely slow release, could not put any touch on his balls (same velocity for every throw), and just didn't get the job done. He had a defense and a run game, 2 things that are a quarterback's best friend, and still didn't produce.

Was he absolutely terrible? No, he was ok, not the worst in the world, but not what a top 7 pick should be. At the end of the day, you expect a lot more than what he brought. So yes, he is a bust. I don't see how he wasn't. The man is unemployed as we speak. Thats all you need to know.

Comment

I wouldn't put Bledsoe and Leftwich in the same sentence, Bledsoe was a much better QB in his prime.

Cleveland would be a great spot for Leftwich, but they already have Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

ManningEnvy has been banned.

Anyway, it still surprises me. Unless he wants way too much money, isn't he worth having as a #3 QB?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                  I wouldn't put Bledsoe and Leftwich in the same sentence, Bledsoe was a much better QB in his prime.

Cleveland would be a great spot for Leftwich, but they already have Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson.
                  very true, when i refer to Bledsoe, im referring to the washed up one that played in Dallas and Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    ManningEnvy has been banned.

Anyway, it still surprises me. Unless he wants way too much money, isn't he worth having as a #3 QB?
                    he probably wants to be a starter somewhere, and no team is willing to grant him that privilege. he can maybe be a backup and try to win a starting job, but he probably doesn't want to do that and is letting his ego get in his way.

weird how teams like Minny and Chicago wouldn't even think about touching him. theres probably some red flags behind the scenes that us fans just don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      very true, when i refer to Bledsoe, im referring to the washed up one that played in Dallas and Buffalo.
                      Hey, Bledsoe made a Pro Bowl in Buffalo! He had one great year (2002), which was his first in Buffalo. After that, a terrible offensive line spelled the end of his career. Is there a worse combination than an awful pass-blocking O-line and Drew Bledsoe in the pocket? I can't think of one.

Comment

I'd rather have him as my number 2 or three than most QBs kicking around as backups, hell I'd rather have him than Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                          I'm not surprised, I've hated on the man since he came in the league, he sucks.
                          how can you hate him? Never been in trouble with the law, he doesnt have an attitude, has good character, and has faught through injuries his entire football career... Being a potential bust isnt entirely his fault.

Comment

RB Kevin Jones is still a FA to, I think that is weird as well.

Comment

Jones is recovering from a torn ACL.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                                Byron Leftwich? More like Myron Sandwich!
                                Don't worry people tom will be here all week..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information