Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Smooth, dumbass. Real smooth.
    exactly what i was thinking when i heard that......

Comment

lol yea that really looks good huh?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Philadelphia is the worst city in the world, this just proves it.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

lol, true. i live in PA and ive never been anywhere but the airport there.....not a place i ever want to find myself

Comment

*gives Geo a hug*

There, there.

I'm not too surprised to be honest, though.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Harrison took the term "silent assassin" to heart.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

If Harrison is charged with crimes from this, expect him to be indefinitely banned from the NFL.

Wow. And least legal issues have never stopped someone from getting into the Hall of Fame.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

i was surprised anyway....when they were going to commercials they said they had some breaking news around marvin harrison and i thought "i wonder if he had some surgery or got hurt practicing or something..."

shocked to hear it was this

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    lol, true. i live in PA and ive never been anywhere but the airport there.....not a place i ever want to find myself
                    You are thoroughly underestimating the shittiness of the great Midwestern city Detroit.

EDIT: And Boston. Who the **** likes Boston except Bostonians?

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      *gives Geo a hug*

There, there.

I'm not too surprised to be honest, though.
                      How can you not be suprised? Harrison is one of the true good guys in the NFL.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        You are thoroughly underestimating the shittiness of the great Midwestern city Detroit.
                        haha, i dont doubt that either. if a city gets any bigger than pittsburgh, i try and stay out of it....

Comment

How does one instance prove that? Nobody knows the circumstances of the argument and pulling a gun is on Marvins crazy reaction to the argument not the entire city of Philadelphia. Maybe they were arguing about who provided more charity work in the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                            How does one instance prove that? Nobody knows the circumstances of the argument and pulling a gun is on Marvins crazy reaction to the argument not the entire city of Philadelphia. Maybe they were arguing about who provided more charity work in the past year.
                            Why.......so.......serious?!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              i was surprised anyway....when they were going to commercials they said they had some breaking news around marvin harrison and i thought "i wonder if he had some surgery or got hurt practicing or something..."

shocked to hear it was this
                              yea thats exactly what i thought as well

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

EDIT: And Boston. Who the **** likes Boston except Bostonians?
                                Have you ever been to Boston? Boston is actually a great city, except for the crappy traveling. I guess I may be biased then, cuz i guess im a "Bostonian"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information