Marvin Harrison involved in shooting!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
    Have you ever been to Boston? Boston is actually a great city, except for the crappy traveling. I guess I may be biased then, cuz i guess im a "Bostonian"
    No, Boston is a rally crappy city. It is tiny as hell and is filled with some of the smuggest people in the world this side of San Francisco.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      You are thoroughly underestimating the shittiness of the great Midwestern city Detroit.
      Detroit has fans with bags over their heads and throws beer on Ron Artest.

Philly needs an in-stadium jail, boos Santa Claus, and makes Harrison shoot people with bullets.

U DECIDE
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

ok...lets not turn this into a "who has the shittiest city" thread....

Comment

If this turns out to be true, watch Harrison escape with less jail time and less of a punishment from the NFL than Michael Vick and Pacman Jones.

Comment

lol agreed

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Methinks Harrison was firing in self-defense. For sure.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Slaughtery View Post
                If this turns out to be true, watch Harrison escape with less jail time and less of a punishment from the NFL than Michael Vick and Pacman Jones.
                how can u say this? this may be attempted murder? its worse than dog fighting lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Slaughtery View Post
                  wouldnt surprise me but if this goes to worst case scenario for harrison (attempted murder?) he could get into a LOT more trouble....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    ok...lets not turn this into a "who has the shittiest city" thread....
                    You need to go international to get that convo going! :)

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      How can you not be suprised? Harrison is one of the true good guys in the NFL.
                      He's in the NFL - a top player, doesn't surprise me he had/has a gun to protect himself. Now, how the situation played out is a bit surprising, sure.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        If you follow someone with a .50, self defense goes out the window.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                        The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                        I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          you keep hoping that buddy, lol. i hope it is too, i dont like to see people throw their lives away over ****** circumstances like this....

but they seemed pretty sure on TV that since it was his gun, hes going to be in some kind of trouble, even minor

Comment

how can u say this? this may be attempted murder? its worse than dog fighting lol
                            This is America. It doesn't matter if you kill people, as long as you're not wearing a fur coat while you do it.

I can see it now....GTA V: The Adventures of Marvin and Pacman

Comment

You would be surprised with how the criminal justice system works...

Harrison could easily get off with a lesser charge, and people won't be as outraged by this as they were with Vick's dogfighting and arguably all of Pacman's antics.

Comment

In other news, Ricky Williams begins speaking out about the harmful effects of marijuana...

Seriously, one of the last things I'd've ever thought I'd find myself reading. Sign of the apocalypse?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information