Marvin Harrison involved in shooting!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
    Nobody said anything about anyone shooting back in the reports.
    I've heard/read "gunfire exchanged" and "gunfire broke out" so far.

As far as everything that's been reported, that belgian monstrosity was the only weapon being discharged.
    This reminds me of the 1989 Batman film where Joker shoots down the Batwing. I hate Tim Burton.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      you know, i was thinking.......a 50 caliber ******* handgun....thats basically a deagle (for CSS fans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcrmK...eature=related

marvins a good athlete and football player, but hes not the biggest guy in the world. getting off 7 rounds of that pretty quickly.....damn
      That depends on the powder charge. The DE has more kick than usual because it has a AE round, if this thing used a .50 GI, then the kick is more manageable, along the lines of a .40 SW.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
      The Destroyer Is Manifest!
      I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

haha yeah, that was....a crappy part of that movie.....

has anyone else seen the 2 trailers of the new batman movie and the 89 one run right at the same time? they are like....exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          I've heard/read "gunfire exchanged" and "gunfire broke out" so far.
          Gunfire broke out doesn't mean multiple guns, and if you have a link that says exchanged, I'd like to see it.

I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
            That depends on the powder charge. The DE has more kick than usual because it has a AE round, if this thing used a .50 GI, then the kick is more manageable, along the lines of a .40 SW.
            true but lets think about this....a .50 caliber chunk of copper and lead is being forced very, very quickly out the end of that barrel...

its probably not easy to fire 7 shots in succession

Comment

I think this may be the real shooter. Or her.

Comment

women shooting guns is always funny, lol. especially when no one tells them exactly how powerful what they are shooting is..

Comment

I'm not going to cast any judgment until I get more details and see whether charges are filed.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Someone needs to photoshop Harrison's head on the Punisher's body. He is a vigilante in the offseason.

Comment

I knew he was trouble ever since he spiked that ball in front of Asante Samuel.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        true but lets think about this....a .50 caliber chunk of copper and lead is being forced very, very quickly out the end of that barrel...

its probably not easy to fire 7 shots in succession
                        You have to remember, recoil is energy dissapation. And Energy is mass time velocity squared. so if you cut down the muzzle velocity slightly, you drastically reduce the recoil. The .50 AE routinely hits at 1,400 ftlbs. The .50 GI rarely breaks 500. A 9mm NATO hits at over 350.

Comment

Wowwww, this is not gooood!

(I do think his career was pretty much over anyway)
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                            so if people testify against marvin saying that he did in fact shoot the gun, would he get charged with attempted murder and using a deadly weapon? wow thats real serious jail time....
                            I do believe that's a federal-mandated minimum sentence of 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                              Wowwww, this is not gooood!

(I do think his career was pretty much over anyway)
                              Never let it be said that he didn't go out with a bang...

Comment

First thing that came to my mind is that there must be a Marvin Harrison look-a-like Patriot or Jaguar fan out there trying to make Marvin Harrison look bad....Next Peyton Manning will be running a child pr0n operation in his basement. Then, Joseph Addai will be driving around drunk hitting pedestrians.

Seriously though this is pretty bad. I always though Marvin Harrison was a stand-up guy. There was a trade rumor a while back saying Marvin might go to Cincy and I was thinking..."That would be a standup receiver, he wouldn't get in trouble or complain." Guess I was wrong.......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information