Marvin Harrison involved in shooting!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    What kind of .50 cal handgun has that many rounds?

To fire 7 shots with that kind of gun, someone had to see something. 7 shots would cause a ruckus. Maybe there are some witnesses resulting from the aforementioned ruckus.
    Most will carry at least that many rounds. And as for how loud, it depends on the round. The fact that it's a .50 cal only tells you the diameter of the round. It doesn't tell you the length or grain of the round. A .50 AE differs greatly from a .50 GI, which differs greatly from a .50 BMG, which differs greatly from a .50 Beowulf.

You can make a .50 cal round that has very little recoil and little noise, relative to other rounds. Given that the pistol is custom made, we really don't know what kind of round it fires, aside from the diameter.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
    The Destroyer Is Manifest!
    I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

• Doesn't surprise me... Everyone knows Marvin Harrison is a dangerous man on the field, makes sense that he's also a dangerous man off it

Comment

• His mustache makes him look to classy to shoot someone :(

Comment

• I'm not inciting Marvin, but if Goodell doesn't suspend him for this he losses all credibility in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            Marvin Harrison involved in a conflict? I'm surprised that he didn't just avoid physical contact and go out-of-bounds like he always does.
            Hahahahahaahahahaha....

Comment

• im gonna wait until i hear all the facts before i comment.

either way, this is not good for Harrison.

Comment

• What the hell? Am I thinking of the right Marvin Harrison?

Comment

• Thought it is being said its actually a boy not a girl.

A source told the Philadelphia Daily News that a 2-year-old boy suffered a cut under his eye from glass that shattered when an errant bullet hit a car windshield, according to police. Originally it was reported that a young girl had been injured.
                  http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

• This isn't the Colts wide receiver who's been called "a real nice guy" etc by just about everyone on earth.

I can relate, I mean hell I've been in my share of bar fights, but I'd never pulled a gat and tried to shoot someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                      This isn't the Colts wide receiver who's been called "a real nice guy" etc by just about everyone on earth.

I can relate, I mean hell I've been in my share of bar fights, but I'd never pulled a gat and tried to shoot someone.
                      But have you pulled out a .50 caliber cannon?

Comment

• I've never fired anything above a .308 nothing above that is legal out here. I can tell you that thing makes a nice BOOM, I'd hate to hear a .50 going off.

Oh btw, Gat was a slang term picked up by American soldiers in the vietnam war and has since been adopted through pop culture. It was originally used by British soldiers in the boer war and then by proxy Aussie soldiers.

I'm taking it back.

Comment

• The confiscated pistol was a FN Five-seveN (as in 5.7mm).

This is also the same caliber that the P90 fires, I'm sure you recognize this puppy from a video game or two.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news.../18543019.html

Reporters trying to write about guns crack me up.
                          Last edited by jared; 05-04-2008, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information