No announcement yet.

Rookie Minicamp Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedrick Ellis is going to tear through the NFC South so much.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Guess Who?

Last edited by RaiderFan; 05-09-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• I'm not buying the Sedrick Ellis hype. I think he will be a very solid, good player for a while, but I doubt he is ever more than a five sack per year player. Short arms, short in general, relied on power too much in college.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          I'm not buying the Sedrick Ellis hype. I think he will be a very solid, good player for a while, but I doubt he is ever more than a five sack per year player. Short arms, short in general, relied on power too much in college.
          Ellis does have fairly short arms, but he uses his hands as well as any defensive tackle prospect I've seen in a few years. I think he's probably going to settle into more of a 2-technique defensive tackle in the NFL, where he can use his strength and leverage to more effect, but I would go so far as to say that he does a better job of keeping offensive linemen's hands off him than someone like Amobi Okoye, who notched ten sacks last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            Ellis does have fairly short arms, but he uses his hands as well as any defensive tackle prospect I've seen in a few years. I think he's probably going to settle into more of a 2-technique defensive tackle in the NFL, where he can use his strength and leverage to more effect, but I would go so far as to say that he does a better job of keeping offensive linemen's hands off him than someone like Amobi Okoye, who notched ten sacks last year.
            Amobi Okoye had 5.5 sacks last year, not ten.
            Virginia Tech.

Comment

Amobi Okoye had 5.5 sacks last year, not ten.
              I have no idea why I thought he had ten. My bad.

I stand by the rest of my post.

Comment

• I think ellis will be a BEAST no doubt

Comment

I'm not buying the Sedrick Ellis hype. I think he will be a very solid, good player for a while, but I doubt he is ever more than a five sack per year player. Short arms, short in general, relied on power too much in college.
                  I thought he was going to be there NT and be holding up blockers more so then anything, making the DE's job easier...I didn't see him as a guy who was going to tally alot of sacks but still be vital in keeping Vilma free and opening up single blocking for Grant and Smith.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Felix's calf looks insane in this picture.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Devin Thomas - WR #11

Fred Davis - TE #86

Malcolm Kelly - WR #12

Chad Rinehart - OL #75

Justin Tryon - CB #20

Durant Brooks - P #14

Colt Brennan - QB #5

Kareem Moore - S #41

Rob Jackson - DE #98

Chris Horton - S #48

Kerry Brown - OL #78

Curtis Gatewood - LB #56

Horace Gant - WR #84

Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly:

Rookie Class:
                      Last edited by toddmlazarchick; 05-10-2008, 01:32 PM.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                      2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Ed Orgeron got to be pleased with his d-line in New Orleans. Charles Grant, Will Smith, Bobby McCray, Sedrick Ellis, DeMario Pressley, Kendrick Clancy, Brian Young.... :D

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          I vote dark visor for McFadden, LT style...I think he would look pretty sick with that.

Good to see Bush moving and cutting, I hope he gets back on the field...Him and McFadden make what Russell do so much easier.
                          Yeah, no doubt that McFadden would look beastly in a black uni with a black visor, but i think you have to apply and have permission from the ligg to use a visor, let alone a black one.

Maybe he doesn't like the way he sees out of a visor. That's the biggest reason why some people don't wear it, cause you gotta admit they all look sweet with visors

Comment

• Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                            Ed Orgeron got to be pleased with his d-line in New Orleans. Charles Grant, Will Smith, Bobby McCray, Sedrick Ellis, DeMario Pressley, Kendrick Clancy, Brian Young.... :D
                            I can't wait to see them in action.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Falcons pictures now please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                Falcons pictures now please.
                                Ditto.....
                                Virginia Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X