No announcement yet.

Potential

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are talking about o-line potential you gotta include the 49ers in the conversation. They have invested a lot in improving that offensive line and let the young guys learn under stop gaps like Larry Allen.

Chilo Rachal G: 2nd round, 39 overall
    Cody Wallace C: 4th round 107 overall
    Joe Staley OT: 1st round, 28 overall
    David Bass OG/C: 2nd round, 33 overall
    Adam Snyder OG/OT: 3rd round, 94 overall

Comment

I liked the Rachal selection.

Comment

Same here. He looks to be damn good.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I didn't mind the blalock pick for you guys either, in the games I saw he didn't exactly excel against the panthers. Hows he working out so far?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            I didn't mind the blalock pick for you guys either, in the games I saw he didn't exactly excel against the panthers. Hows he working out so far?
            He was not very good last year. But he should develop, it is unlikely that an athletic road grader like him busts at guard.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Low chance of busting, yes. I am not too worried about him.

Its really hard to say which team has the most potential though. Every team can make a case for being good in the future. I do think however, we can try to figure out the window for a championship for most teams.

I dont want to do it for all teams, but it is obvious the Chiefs and Falcons and Dolphins will not be competing anytime soon, but with the way their rebuilding process is going, they look to be very good in 3-4 years. Teams that probably will not be as good in 3-4 years might be teams that are 'selling their soul' for guys to come in and help immediately so they can build up for a championship run.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information