X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Meachem

Comment

For the Patriots:

Fernando Bryant - I think he has a comeback year and locks down a starting job at CB.

Vince Redd - Freak of an UDFA makes teams, and plays some ST and gets a couple of sacks.

Chad Jackson - Remember him? Injuries have derailed his career so far, but I see him lessening the departure of Stallworth. It's boom or bust for him though.

David Thomas - Another '06 pick who's been bothered by injuries. There is no TE depth this year, so he should be able to make an impact if he can stay on the field.
      Let's get it done Spaziani.

Belichick might be an a-hole... but I'd rather have an a-hole that wins than one that doesn't.

Comment

For the Raiders Jay Richardson.

Comment

Uche Nwaneri OL for the Jaguars. He is competing with Maurice Williams for the starting left guard job after the team moved Vince Manuwai from left guard to right guard. The coaches seem to want him to win the job. He was a fifth round choice out of Purdue in the 2007 NFL draft.

Comment

welcome to the forums Ryan Leaf, hopefully your not as much as a disappointment as your user name leads us to believe

Comment

Offence

Zach Miller

Showed last year he could start for us. Russell and him seemed to play well together and it should carry over.

Michael Bush

Even with Fargas and McFadden in front of him, he should see some carries.

Defence

Turdell "Turd" Sands

Signed him to a huge contract and he hasnt shown anything. Some of his family died last year so he has a "excuse" for last year, but will have to produce this year

Tommy Kelly

Mr. $55 million better be a stud.

Edgerton Hartwell

If he can stay healthy, we could have one of the best LB crews in the nfl. Howard Morrison Hartwell

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                Edgerton Hartwell

If he can stay healthy, we could have one of the best LB crews in the nfl. Howard Morrison Hartwell
                I believe people have been saying that about him since he left Baltimore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Leaf View Post
                  Uche Nwaneri OL for the Jaguars. He is competing with Maurice Williams for the starting left guard job after the team moved Vince Manuwai from left guard to right guard. The coaches seem to want him to win the job. He was a fifth round choice out of Purdue in the 2007 NFL draft.
                  Good call. The more I think about it, the more I think that the coaches prefer Mo in reserve role where he can, essentially, back up 4 positions.

Uche will be a beast for us eventually. This year? Who knows.

Comment

For the Patriots, I am going with Brandon Meriweather. He got moved back to safety from corner and will spend a good amount of time at free and strong. He has a lot of talent and will bring speed to what looks to be one of the slowest starting safety group I've seen (Rodney Harrison and James Sanders, but they are still solid players). With all of the players the Pats lost in the secondary, his chance is now. WR Chad Jackson will also have a big chance with Stallworth gone, he is a big time talent who just needs to learn the playbook.

Another guy is Chiefs DE Tamba Hali, he is a high motor guy who will need to produce with the loss of Jared Allen.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information