Who will fall by 09 Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will fall by 09 Draft?

There are always people who are predicted to go high in the next draft but then free fall for some reason. i.e. Brian Brohm, DeSean Jackson, Calais Campbell Who do you guys think will be that player next year?

I say Tim Tebow, only because I am curious as to how his game translates into the NFL. I know he can throw but right now he does a lot of option stuff, and most Florida QB's don't really do much in the NFL...

Comment

basically any QB and RB

Comment

Moreno and Tebow.

Comment

I see a WR dropping. I can see Percy Harvin dropping or Darrius Heyward-Bey dropping. I know they are both great right now, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Beanie Wells drop.

Comment

On a side note I can't really see any QB falling too far, perhaps outside of Tebow due to his playing style. None of the senior QBs are gonna get consideration as a high 1st rounder and therefore is someone like Stafford or Bradford declared, their stock would be so much higher due to the dropoff.

I think the stock of Myron Rolle or Taylor Mays could take a hit, their coverage abilities are not great by any means.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I can see Percy Harvin

Comment

I think Tebow has too much to offer as an overall athlete to fall very far. You take a look at guys like Vince Young and Jamarcus Russell and the superior passing abilities of the guys who fell beneath them, and it's hard to imagine Tebow falling very fall at all. I think he'll definitely be a project (who isn't?) as an NFL QB, but to most teams he would be considered a pretty safe investment with about as much to gain as is possible at that position. He's got that outstanding rushing ability to fall back on. That alone will make everything he does as a passer a bit easier than it is for the average QB. To me, he's what you'd get if Vick's dad went raw up inside Roethlisberger's mom. GM's are salivating at the thought of that.

Comment

While trying not to sound too "homerish"...I think Tebow will drastically improve as a pocket passer this season...it's already been stated by Urban Meyer that Tebow will not run nearly as much as he did this past year...plus they will be running a two QB system....and not to mention the UF backfield has drastically improved this season...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      While trying not to sound too "homerish"...I think Tebow will drastically improve as a pocket passer this season...it's already been stated by Urban Meyer that Tebow will not run nearly as much as he did this past year...plus they will be running a two QB system....and not to mention the UF backfield has drastically improved this season...
                      Who will be the 2nd QB in the system?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Laurinaitis

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          So how does a 2 QB system help his case?

Comment

pretty much any one rated 7-12 right now will fall/the juniors who were rated top 10 last year. Some will fall hard other not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                              I can see Percy Harvin
                              I agree with Harvin

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information