• Show
Clear All

• Cedric Benson arrested

Since someone is bound to post it:

http://www.kvue.com/sports/stories/0....c8ba9757.html

what a moron

btw...did Gholston really say that?

Comment

Apparently it was boating while intoxicated... it was hinted that a "major star" was rumored to have been arrested in Texas overnight for boating while intoxicated. I am putting two and two together since the report is vague.

And yes, he did say that on NFLN...

Comment

pls pls pls let us know get some RBs that can actually run

Comment

What a dumbass.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            what a moron

btw...did Gholston really say that?
            What did Gholston say?

Comment

Thank god for Cedric was drafted 4th overall because that's about the only money that he's ever gonna see.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                What did Gholston say?
                "I'm looking forward to helping us get to the Super Bowl, not this year, but next year." - Vernon Gholston to Deion Sanders upon being drafted by the Jets.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I hope we cut him. What a waste of talent and we already have his replacement.

Comment

Ironically, I was just contemplating what the Bears could do at tailback, figuring it's not completely unrealistic to go into a season with 4 TB's on the 53-man roster. I'd like to know where Larry Mayer is. There should be something about this on chicagobears.com.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Benson is probably 50/50 to make the final roster anyway, depending upon if they think Forte is ready to start from day one.

I'm pretty strongly against drunk driving in general, but I also know what total asswhipes lake patrol cops can be, so I'm really not that bothered by this. Usually when people drink and boat they are only putting themselves in harms way.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Benson is probably 50/50 to make the final roster anyway, depending upon if they think Forte is ready to start from day one.

I'm pretty strongly against drunk driving in general, but I also know what total asswhipes lake patrol cops can be, so I'm really not that bothered by this. Usually when people drink and boat they are only putting themselves in harms way.
                        I agree but he was also charged with resisting arrest.

Comment

Watch some youtube videos of other people getting maced for "resisting arrest". Usually it consists of about 10 seconds of them disagreeing with the cops. I guess the short of it is that I think most cops are really insecure people mixed with a huge ego trips.

Then again that describes a lot of professional athletes too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Bensons a dumbass. Matt Forte slowly but surely will be the bears starting RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                              "I'm looking forward to helping us get to the Super Bowl, not this year, but next year." - Vernon Gholston to Deion Sanders upon being drafted by the Jets.
                              I saw the interview and i was under the impression that when deon asked what can jet's fans expect from him he said; ''Hopefully a Super Bowl in a couple years, if not this year." I have a feeling the above quote is misquoted and used more to slander gholston as a player, but i havn't heard it since the interview so i could be wrong as well.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information