X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good ceddy looking good.

Comment

He's like a little Tank Johnson ...
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I was waiting for it to say "Benson tried to flee on foot but was tackled 2 yards from where he started by a 100 pound female officer."

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          I agree that lake cops are dicks but this part is just untrue. Some drunk moron hit family on my lake a couple of summers ago and killed them all. That's not the first time I have heard of something like that happening either. I'd have to say driving a boat/jetski is more dangerous than driving a car hammered... There a are no real set driving rules, no lanes to drive in, no stop lights, and much of the time the driver is doing something ( like pulling a skier) that takes their attention off driving. With that said, I've done it many times you just can't be an idiot while doing it, and that's the problem, basically everyone is an idiot.
          Thats why you can only jet ski with at least 3 people or the lake cops pull you over. its either 3 people or have a rear view mirror. I got pulled over by the lake cops for only having 2 people in the boat while jet skiing. Its also a given to stay away from other boaters when you are jet skiing and they give you that orange flag to put up on the boat when a boater is in the water. I think the road is a lot more dangerous. there are tons of more people on the road rather than a select few on the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            I was waiting for it to say "Benson tried to flee on foot but was tackled 2 yards from where he started by a 100 pound female officer."
            you get that joke from FF?

Comment

Somewhere Curtis Enis is smiling...

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                you get that joke from FF?
                I just read the article and posted who's FF?

Comment

I just read the article and posted who's FF?
                  nevermind, was he really tackled by a girl?

Comment

No I was joking, an attempt at levity based on Cedric Benson's inability to gain yards or break tackles.

Comment

No I was joking, an attempt at levity based on Cedric Benson's inability to gain yards or break tackles.
                      I know I just saw the same exact joke earlier on footballsfuture.

Comment

I don't know the website.

Comment

I don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be, but this can't be good in his attempt to stay on the roster this year. He's making some crazy jack so it might be in the Bears' best interest to release him.

For what it's worth, i hear the police in Austin are real douchebags when it comes to celebrities. Benson's a legend in Austin, so i bet the guy that maced him got his kicks out of collaring one of the most known faces in the city.

Comment

Don't know if it's been posted before but Benson mug shot is hilarious.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

He looks pretty maggoted.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information